Gift 🎁

In the evening after shopping Eun-woo dropped Tae off.

Infront of Tae's house:

Tae:Thanks for spending time with me today, for giving me advice on clothes and this balloon. I owe you but what can I give you?

Eun-woo:Don't worry. If you want you can give me something. Mmh I want you to bake me cookies again. Last time it wasn't as good as it was your first time but this time I'm sure they will be better. Can you make it?

Tae:You want cookies?! For these things?

Eun-woo:Of course. You know I like sweet things. Although my favorite desserts are oreo donuts, chocolate chips cupcake and brownie but you are a fresher so it'll be too hard for you make these. Choco chip cookies are easier. And be careful about your hands this time. I'll consider it as the best gift.

Tae:Ok I'll make them for you. You know what hyung, you are so sweet.

Eun-woo:I guess that's because I eat sweet things a lot hehehe.

Tae laughed and said goodbye.

Tae entered the house while laughing. Tae saw that his mom was at home.

Tae's mom:Where were you today?

Tae:I went shopping. Let me get fresh.

Tae left the shopping bags and went into the washroom.

Tae's mom looked through the clothes.

Tae's mom:Wow the clothes are so beautiful. I guess it was Jungkook's choice because Tae never wears these stuff. Tae looks so happy. I guess time's going well for him these days.

At Eun-woo's house:

Eun-woo entered his house and he saw Felix waiting for him.

Felix:Where were you the entire day? Today was holiday so I was wondering if we could spend time together but I guess not. My sweet hyung isn't very sweet for me anymore.

Eun-woo:My cat brother,don't be upset. I'll spend time with you.

Eun-woo told Felix everything he did.

Felix:Whaaaat?! You asked for cookies? You could have asked for anything. Come on at least a kiss.

Eun-woo's face turned red.

Eun-woo:Kiss?! Are you crazy? Are we in a relationship?! Why would I ask him for a kiss?

Felix:I know you two are not in a relationship but you are interested in him.

Eun-woo with a shy smile:Shut up!!!!

Felix in mind:Oh my sweet hyung. I know you are interested in Tae whether you disagree or not. You are sweet with everyone but there's something different, something more when you are with Tae. I hope you don't become a side character at the end. Your eyes smile is very precious, I don't it to fade away. Your love for him is immeasurable. I hope you don't get used in the end. So far I've understood that Tae is very naive.I hope Tae understands your value.

Next morning:

Tae came to eat breakfast and Tae's mom was shocked by Tae's look. He looked so good.