The Truth

Eun-woo in mind:I hope my big nails will forgive me after knowing the truth. Now it's time for you to know the full Cha Eun-woo.

Eun-woo called Tae to come over because his parents wanted to see Tae as Eun-woo didn't have any friends there.
Tae accepted.

Next day was a holiday. Eun-woo told Tae to be ready as he would pick Tae up to take him to his house.

Tae got a call:

Eun-woo:Big nails come outside. I'm waiting for you.

 I'm waiting for you

This is Tae's house.

When Tae went outside, he was completely shook

Tae:Hyung?! Your new look?! And this luxurious car, did you rent it?

Eun-woo:I think you need to know the truth about me. Please don't push me away after hearing the truth.

Tae:What truth?

Eun-woo:I lied to you about being in a middle class family. The truth is, my father is Cha Hyun Bin, the owner of Ms Vast industry.

Tae:Cha Hyun Bin? One of the richest CEO of South Korea?!And the owner of our uni?!

Eun-woo:Yeah he is.

Tae:Haha so funny. I don't believe you. This isn't even April fool's day. Richest CEO'S son will ride a bike like this? And give me time? And be my friend? Seriously?!

Eun-woo:No really. He is my dad. Believe me or not. Look I have pictures of us together. And this is my family, my mum, my dad and me.

Tae was fully shocked.

Tae:Are you telling the truth hyung?

Eun-woo:Yeah. I am.

Tae:Then why have you lied for so long? Why did you say you were from a middle class family?

Eun-woo:Because you said you hate rich people.

Tae:Of course I do and you got involved with me. You are a liar.What do you think? You felt pity for me since I was lonely right? I'm very pathetic right? Is that why you showed pity? I am very weak right? That's why you showed pity? You've played with my feelings, my life.Never talk to me. I hate rich and I will continue to.