Kookie's birthday

Like this the month was over. Jimin and Jungkook got closer and started completely ignoring Tae. Tae was very lonely. Jhope and Suga and Jin and Rm were in their relationships so they couldn't spend time with him much. Tae felt like Jungkook was going to go back to how he was but he never does. A few days later it's Jungkook's birthday. Tae was really excited but he was really scared because Jin told him to propose to Jungkook that day. He was worried about getting rejected.

One day at the uni Tae was talking to Jin and Jhope.

Tae:Jin hyung and Hobi hyung I'm so happy for you. Suga hyung and Namjoon hyung are really good people.

Jhope:Don't worry. You will get a boyfriend on Jungkook's birthday when you propose to him.

Hearing Jungkook's name made Tae sad.

Jin:Hey Tae why are you so upset?

Tae:I'm worried that I'll be rejected.

Jin:Don't worry he really loves you.

Tae:I'm very excited for his birthday but I don't know how to propose, dress up, do makeup etc.

Jhope:Although I don't have any idea about makeup you can use YouTube. And for the others, you are very beautiful so you will do good no matter what.

Tae in mind:They are so lucky that Rm and Suga hyung don't judge them for their dressing sense or makeup. They like them the way they are.

Tae saw Jimin and Jungkook gossiping about the birthday.

Tae:What are you guys gossiping about?

Jungkook:Oh Tae we were talking about the arrangement of my birthday. It's going to be held at a venue.

Tae:Cool I'll help you if you need any-

Jimin:It's ok Tae. We've arranged it.

Tae: Weren't you just talking about the plan. When did you arrange it?

Jungkook understood that Jimin didn't like Tae coming.

Jungkook:Tae you don't have to worry about the arrangement, just come to the place.

Tae:But I want to help you too. You are my friend too.

Jungkook:Tae you have little idea about arranging compared to Jimin. You have never done this before. You don't need to stress out about the arranging. Just join the party.

Tae felt sad because of what they said.

Tae:Ok.

Few days later Jungkook and Jimin were going. Tae met them.

Tae:Where are you two going?

Jungkook:We're going to order the cake for the party.

Tae Oh wow can I go and see the cake patterns.

Jungkook:Well Jimin already chose the flavor and the cake design.  We are just going to order it so you don't have to come.

Jimin:Yeah you won't get the surprise. You can see it in the party.

Tae:Ok.

Tae left.

Tae in mind: Kookie you are so attached to someone in just a few days that you are forgetting all our days. You don't get that I'm hurt. I thought you understand me the most but I'm not sure. I think there's no one to understand me.