choco chip cookies 🍪

They returned from the amusement park. Tae was thinking about that man and the plushie.

Tae in mind:I wish Kookie wouldn't have thrown in the bin. After many years someone gifted me something. And it's cute.

Tae went to the uni the next day. He saw Jungkook still having an angry face which means he was still furious.

Tae:I'm actually sorry for what happened to my phone. Are you still angry? I really didn't know about it. I'll take care of it the next time kookie.

Jungkook:Look Tae you are getting older so be more mature. You don't know how important that appointment was to Jimin. It got canceled because of you.

Tae:If it was that important he could've just left by himself.

Jungkook:Are you dumb? Do know how far that thing was? It would've been very dangerous. It was almost night. And he cares about you. You may not consider him as your friend but he does consider you as his friend.

Tae:I apologized. Please don't be upset kookie. Please don't be so mean.(Cutely)

Jungkook:Fine. Don't do that the next time.

Jimin came to them.

Jimin:Hi Tae you're here?

Tae:Oh I just had to talk to Jungkook.

Tae left from there.

Jimin:What was he talking about?

Jungkook told him everything.

Jimin:You did the right thing yesterday. He's so immature.

Jungkook:Yeah.

Many days passed. Their relationship continued like this. They ignored Tae.

Many days later Tae woke up and saw that it was Friendship day. He thought that he should make something special for Jungkook. Two of Jungkook's favorite things are macarons cookies and another choco chip cookies .

Tae saw the videos of making cookies, he thought making macarons are very hard,
so he decided to make choco chip cookies.

He quickly got fresh and tried making it through the help of YouTube. Although he wasn't very good he tried his best. This was his first time making cookies. After a lot of hard work he managed to make them but because of a mistake he got a burn on his hand and some cookies too.

He picked the better cookies

This is how they turned out:

He packed them in a box.

After going to uni Tae tried giving Jungkook the cookies but Jungkook was too busy talking to Jimin. He couldn't give them to Jungkook.