Taste your own medicine

Tae:I haven't ruined the friendship, it was my so- called bestfriend.

Jungkook:Tae actually I got attracted by Jimin. I didn't understand-

Tae(angry tone):Jungkook just  shut up! You didn't even let me finish. All I said just now was a trailer. There's a lot more to say about ' Friendship '.

I told my friend that I had an art competition and he promised to come. I was waiting for him for hours, all of the contestants had someone like a friend or a family. I told him a lot, I requested him, I told him I had no one else to come but he was so busy with his new friend that he didn't even tell me he couldn't come. He just left me there alone. When I came second place, I went to show my picture but he was really uninterested and unexcited.

Then after requesting for weeks he agreed on giving me one day to go shopping. After waiting for a while I realized he brought his new friend along. Although it was supposed to be just our day and when I asked about that, he labeled me I'm jealous. The two were shopping all by themselves and didn't even look back at me. At last he gave me suggestions that I have a bad dressing sense and  said  that I should learn from his new friend but when I asked for advice, they didn't have time. And the saddest part is that the reason for trip was to fill in for not coming to the competition which means he didn't want to come . When a friend hears this from another friend, they are hurt, not jealous.

Have you ever felt in the restaurant three people were sitting together. when two people are talking to each other, laughing and the third person was just feeling lonely? No? Well I have felt that. I felt like a third wheeler for them . He suggested for me to be my friend's friend but did they actually consider me as a friend? I don't think so. I didn't feel his new friend  consider me a friend for a single moment but my friend accused me that I don't think his new friend as my friend but his friend really cares for me.

I was really excited that my friend's birthday was coming. I found all these things from a lot searching and using a lot of thought and turns out he didn't even have time to open those. And for the new friend's gifts, I'm sure he opened them the day it was given.Am I right Jungkook?

Jungkook: Tae I am-

Tae :For his birthday day he gave his new friend all the responsibilities for cake and decorations, which I'm totally fine with but when I wanted to come along, they say it's gonna be a surprise when it's not even my birthday. Why not the new friend get the surprise? Why always me? Whenever I came along, they acted like I was invading their privacy.

Finally when I went to the party, I found my friend and called him. He looked at me but he went past me and greeted his new friend. Why? Because he is way better looking than me. I called him first but he ignored me. At last he glanced at me for a few seconds but he left me and held his new friend's hand,took him to cut the cake with and didn't even realize that his childhood friend wasn't with him.He gave the first bite to his new friend but forgot about me ,Why Jungkook??

Finally my bestfriend's eyes went on me. He got me a biiig( sarcastically) piece of cake like I came just to eat cake. After a while of complimenting his friend he left. Do you know the funny thing?