distance

Sorry cuties I couldn't update yesterday and today I couldn't add photos, I just added 2 or 3 ,I didn't have enough time whenever I will get time I will add photos properly

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Jungkook:Let me love you, my love. I'll fix everything in the past.

 I'll fix everything in the past

Jungkook kissed Tae. Tae was completely shook. He couldn't think. But he didn't kiss back. Tae pushed Jungkook away lightly.

Tae:Jungkook what is this?! You kissed me without my permission?! Why would you do that?

Jungkook:Sorry if I made you uncomfortable Tae. I kissed you because I love you. Please forgive me. I won't kiss you without your permission again.

Tae:Then what about when you kissed Jimin? You didn't love him.

Jungkook lowered his head embarrassment.

Jungkook:That was a big mistake I made. I shouldn't have kissed him. Tae look at my eyes. I truly love you and you love me. I promise I won't make any of the past mistakes.

Tae:Jungkook it's gonna take me a really long time to forget all that. It always stings and it will continue to.
If you think I'm gonna forgive you right away, I am not. I understand you are regretting but I need time.

Jungkook:Thank you Tae for teaching me a lesson. I will do my best to earn forgiveness and your love.

Tae: I have to go now.

Jungkook:Your dad came today and he told me to go so let me drop you off.

Tae:I have to go to hyung.

Jungkook was a bit angry.

Jungkook:Please Tae. I'm only going to one place. Can you not go with him for today?

Tae:Hyung has something important to tell me at the park so I'll talk to him then decide.

Jungkook understood that it would be some kind of proposal or talking about Jungkook and Eun-woo's argument so he got insecure.

Jungkook:Does it have to be today? Can't you do it a different day? Your dad came. Is that more important than that guy?

Tae:Of course dad is very important but I have to go. He's waiting for me at the park.

Tae left to go to the park.

On the other hand:

Eun-woo:Did something happen to him? Is he ok? I might have to check on him. Oh Tae!

 Oh Tae!