Change

After uni was over Tae and Eun-woo went to the martial arts club. Jungkook saw the two go.

Jimin:You won't take me with you kookie today?

Jungkook:I have to go somewhere important today so I'll take you tomorrow. You can go home.

Jimin was very hurt but said it's ok.

Jimin left alone from there.

Jungkook was following Tae and Eun-woo. He saw them entering the martial arts club.

Jungkook in mind:Oh so that dude was serious? How did Tae agree to such hard work? I'm surprised. What can he even do with the martial arts? Why is this clingy dude showing so much interest towards him? Tae isn't even that good looking.

What should I do? Should I join too? But they'll see me. They will think I'm a stalker but I'm not stalker. I just want to confirm that Tae is alright. Aghh!!

He stood there for a bit to see if they are coming. After a while he pulled his hair in anger.

Jungkook got a call so he left.

On the other hand Eun-woo got Tae admitted to the club.
They both changed their clothes and came to the place to learn.

Eun-woo:Tae I'll teach the beginner moves so follow along. It could be a bit hard since it's your first day but you will find them easy after a while. All it needs is determination and patience.

Tae:Yes Sensei(Teacher/master)

Eun-woo:You have to do the bowing and greet your sensei.

Tae:Ok my sensei.

Tae did the bow while laughing.

Eun-woo:Hey big nails be serious. This is not time to joke around. Your sensei is waiting. He's very strict.

Tae pouting:Oh really?

Eun-woo was chuckling because of Tae's cuteness.

[Author POV:Think he is wearing martial arts clothes]

Seeing Eun-woo smile,Tae started smiling too