When table turns

After they returned from the dance competition, Taemin took care of Jimin. Jimin tried to talk to Taemin but Taemin didn't say anything.

Jimin:Taemin, please talk to me. Get angry, curse but talk to me.

But Taemin didn't say anything and was about to leave but Jimin held his hand.

Taemin looked at their hands and yanked Jimin's hand off.

Taemin:Ignore?! This is nothing. Just imagine how hard it must have been for Tae then. He'd suffer from this for many days. I'm sorry from dropping you today. It's getting late so go to sleep. I'm going to get a ticket to go back tomorrow and arrive there soon.

Taemin left without even looking at Jimin. Jimin was crying.

On the other hand Jungkook wasn't eating properly

On the other hand Jungkook wasn't eating properly. His parents were concerned about his behavior. They were just waiting for Tae's dad to do something about it. To fix a date for them to get engaged.

Next day Tae met Jungkook at the uni.

Jungkook:Hey Tae let's go watch the new movie after uni.

Tae:Oh sorry but I can't go. I have martial arts club to go to with hyung.

Jungkook was hurt.

A different day:

Jungkook:Tae it's been a really long time since we went to our favorite restaurant. Let's go there.

Tae:Sorry Jungkook. I have plans made with hyung so I can't go.

Another day:

Jungkook:Tae come over to my house during the weekends. We'll spend time together.

Tae:Oh so sorry but hyung's parents invited me to their house so I can't go. Maybe another time.

Meanwhile Jimin was getting ignored completely. Jimin understood that he liked Taemin. Taemin booked his ticket. Jimin was trying hard to stop him but it didn't work. Taemin was packing up for his flight the next day.

Jimin held the luggage and blocked Taemin.

Jimin:Please Taemin! Don't leave me. I'll do whatever you say. I won't do anything like that ever again. I understood my mistake and I now regret it, a lot.

 I understood my mistake and I now regret it, a lot