Izuku's backstory

Izuku POV

"Get up honey" mom yelled snatching the cover off of my naked body. Yep, I was naked...everyone sleeps naked right....

She is used to me doing this so when she's sees my body she completely ignores the embarrassment written all over my face and walks out of the door.

I roll over and grab my phone completely ignoring the feeling of cold air rubbing against my nude body. I take my phone off the charger and look at my Home Screen. It's finally the day!!

I get to find out what my secondary gender is!!!

*on the way to the doctor*

"I can't wait to see what I am" I said towards my mom as I swing our hands back and fourth.

"Hmmm I know right" she says with a worry face. I ignore that and run up to the door and open it for my mom because I'm the best gentle men anyone can ask for.

She walks past me with a smile as well as a thank you and I walk in after her. We walk up to the register and she started talking. After a minute or so the doctors handed momma a board with paper on it.

We then go pick a seat that is clear enough for the both of us and she starts filling it out while I play on her phone.

"Stay right here, I'm gonna go give this to the nice lady" she says as she places her purse down and walks up to the counter.

I continue to play roblox as she says so I won't attract attention. When she comes back by me she sits down and lets out a huff.

"What's wrong mama" I ask her.

"Nothing, it's nothing at all honey, just keep playing your games"

"Ok!!" I exclaimed putting my attention back to the phone.

*10 minutes later*

"Izuku Midoriya" a lady in all white says as she looks around.

My mom raises her hand, "that's us" she says as she takes her phone and puts it into her purse as she held my hand.

Once we made it to the room the lady in white took my weight, height, and spit then left the room with my spit on a stick in a bag.

"Mama can I continue my game please" I asked with my puppy eyes.

"Sure baby," she handed me her phone and I crossed my legs on top of the weird paper.

Inko POV

I give Izuku my phone and look out the window. He usually asks for my phone when we're out in public and I always say yes. I know he's not a big fan of crowds and if my phone helps him get his mind off of it then so be it.

Anyways, when looking out of the window I see warn down houses and over grown tree limbs. I don't know what the government was thinking when they decided to put a hospital in the middle of a sketchy place like this.

My internal rant ramble was cut short by the door opening. Izuku keeps his eyes on the game but I know he's listening.

"So we have your results broken down in this envelope but I can give you the run down of it right now if you would like" the nurse said.

"Please, if you have time"

"Of course. In short your little boy is one of the rarest breeds in the world. He's a prime alpha." She pauses to make sure I'm still grounded. "Since he's only 10, within 2 years he will start getting monthly ruts." She stops and turns to Izuku who has cut off his game and paid full attention to the topic at hand.