Dekubaku- matress dance (part 3)

Like I said before smut galore. Skip if you don't like this but I know some of you won't😉😉😉

Midoriya POV

When kirishima walked in on us I made eye contact and stared making out with kat using tounge. He moaned in my mouth and next thing I know he was pulling back gasping for air.

I stopped rubbing his pussy and let him get situated/fix himself up. He was wearing a hoodie so he pulled it down and made sure not to let anyone notice he was wet and hard.

After he left I stood up and put the fingers that were wet from kacchans body in my mouth. His juices rolling around in my mouth.

Kirishima looked like he was ready to blow a fuse. I didn't bother fixing myself up. I was proud to let everyone know 1. I'm big, and 2. I had fun with the one and only kacchan who wouldn't flex that factor.

When I walked out everyone gasped. I didn't mind because they probably didn't expect me to have such a big bulge but it's whatever. I didn't bother putting my blockers back on besides I was on the edge of my rut. So why would I.

I sat down back by kacchan him shifting because he was obviously on the edge of his heat.

"Ok anyways" iida said clearly flustered.

"Momo make another bottle, let's do two people at a time.

"Ok" and that's exactly what she did. One was handed to the peppy bitch and kacchan threw the bottle to kirishima. They spun at the same time. Kirishima landed on kacchan and Uraraka landed on me.

Hey at least I'll get a good blowjob. She wouldn't mind. Besides the feeling in my dick kinda won't go away so why not relieve myself.

Knowing kirishima he would want to fuck kacchan smelling the smell of his heat pheromones. He would mostly likely finger him and get as far as that but when the seven minutes are almost over I walk over to kacchan pick him up and fuck him till dawn. That's fine with me. So I can cleanse him afterwards.

Yea yea let's put that to the side. I walked into the closet (the one I was just in) and closed the door behind me.

Uraraka had a clear blush on bc I guess my ears haven't left. Oh well they felt good out like this.

"Want me to help you with that problem" she said getting down on her knees and pulling down my pants. Without my consent might I add.

But I was horny and it wouldn't go as far as cumming down her throat so why not let her toy with my dick make me feel good.

So I let her do as she pleases. She pulled down my boxers and as she did my dick popped out. Her eyes widened at my size but hey what do you expect.

She licked the sides and the bottom to make sure it was nice and wet. Before moving here hands up and down at my base and putting her mouth around my tip. She circled her tongue around my tip and started bobbing her head.

Seeing as she was only doing my tip I did feel good but not ass good as kacchan would feel wrapped around my dick.

"Hmm" I let out as she went lower until she stopped halfway. I guess someone has a gag reflex. I wasn't having it though.

"Can you handle me being rough" I asked making sure to get her consent before gripping her hair and plunging my entire dick in her mouth. I rocked my hips back and forth until I had a good pace going.

He eyes crossed and i started smelling strawberry pop tarts. Weird but cool I guess.

I let out my scent just a little though.