Breakfast

Kirishima POV

"So what are we gonna do about kat." I asked. I mean I didn't want to hurt him but I also want him to myself. I know that makes me sound like some sex craved psycho stalker but who the fuck cares. He will be mine

"Scarface said you already had a plan" Uraraka responded sitting om my bed. I mean where else could she have sat there were remains of the beaten punching bag everywhere except my bed. I mean I would prefer katsuki sprawled out naked- "kirishima?"

"Oh yea- right...we'll I was thinking first we have to find a way to get midoriya and ka-Bakugo away from each other.-" then she interrupted me.

"I'll get izubaby he can never say no to me. Maybe I can set up a date where it's just the two of us" she said eyes sparkling.

How annoying!?!

Anyways, " yea you can go ahead and do that. But after we get them separated how about I trap Bakugo in a room alone and tie him up. Thennn-"

"We torture him"

I gave her a 'bitch are you serious' look. Does she not remember why we're doing this in the first place. "No why the hell would I want to hurt my precious baby anyways back to the plan. Homely by the time you get back with midoriya, Bakugo, me, and maybe the burnt chicken nugget will be gone"

"Ok ok but how will Scarface get inside of the school grounds" she asked tilting her head to the side.

"I don't know we could come up with that later. We just need to foundation then built everything else as time passes. The-"

Again with the cut off what the fuck- "what about shiggy??"

"What about shiggy" I said crossing my arms over my chest leaning against the wall.

"You know he has a thing for...sexual actions and seeing last time he kidnapped Bakugo he almost raped him if it wasn't for the US"

Wait I didn't think about that. Damn I forgot how twisted shigaraki is and how he likes to have 'fun' with his object before he turns them into dust.

Fuck

"I guess I'll have to talk to him later. Or I tell Dabi to tell him since I don't have his number. He can't keep a phone for shit because of his quirk"

"Right....we're forgetting one important factor. Izuku. We all know how much he loves and adores Bakugo he would go full on alpha if he finds out his 'mate' went missing. And seeing how much he's grown I'm pretty sure he could beat the enhanced shiggy if he put his mind to it"

She did have a point. Midoriyas is hands down the strongest student in the entire school right now. I mean he is apart of the new big three. (Midoriya Bakugo and Todoroki). And the fact that he had the literal best second gender out there.

Damn

Wait. I got it

"ok so look". I leaned in close and filled her in on the idea that popped into my head. She hesitated a little because it did envolve midoriya getting hurt but hey it's the only plan we've got.

She grinned wickedly and grabbed her phone. I'm guessing she's calling the burnt hot wing back.

Sorry katsuki but it's for the best

Katsuki POV

After I got out of the shower I wiped myself off and went into my closet. Informing the feeling of everything in my lower region I picked an outfit for the day.

I had to go see my 'parents' today and talk about the session that's happening later tonight. Oh how I wish life would end sometimes.

Oh yea speaking of life. Yesterday. That was my first time...well doing it willingly. It felt nice but that's not the problem here.

I need to be more careful.

Now you may be wondering what the hell I'm talking about. Well if you want to know.

The cuts

I get we were both high up on pheromones and shit yesterday but that doesn't explain this morning. The makeup I had on earlier in the day was nice but with all of the movements and sweat I put off it smudged up the makeup.

I figured it was only noticeable if you looked to hard and since he was kinda horny this morning. I don't know if he saw he saw. What can I do about it now.

Anyways I decided to put on a red oversized hoodie and black ripped jeans. I grabbed my red, black, and white Jordan and put my phone in my pocket. And when I opened my door I saw my roommate. Just standing there in front of my door. Hand in his pocket.

I know it's kinda off topic but he looked mighty fine today. He had on a tight white t shirt with a green jacket on. The zipper was all the way open so it exposed every bit of muscle he had. He had on normal black jeans and Jordan's that were green and white.

Damn he look so fucking hot.- stop thinking like that. We had our fun yesterday so it time to put it behind us and- "ahh~".

.....

Did I just fucking moan. Why the hell. "Mmmmm~" I hummed. My legs were already sore but it was bearable to walk on them but now they were shaking like something was vibrating in my fucking ass.

"Stop it- fuck nerd" I half yelled.

"Just making sure you kept your end of the deal up" he said then pressed a button on the remote I didn't know he had in his hand. It caused the twitching to stop.

I somehow found enough strength to put one leg infront of the other but my legs gave out almost immediately. Sad.

And as if things couldn't get any worse the fucker caught me. He picked me up like I was some kind of fucking princess and put me on the couch.

I grabbed the remote and put on Netflix. I looked over since the kitchen was connect to the living room in a way to see him put eggs, bacon, sasuage, and waffles on two plates. I decided to put on stander things since they just updated. But before it could start I paused it and looked up at him.

He put both planted down on the table infront of us. He went back to the kitchen to grab the syrup and walk back over here but before he sat down I motioned to the lamp onside of the other couch and he went over there and turned it on while turning the big light off.

I grabbed the blanket I've had since I was a child and put it on my lap. I grabbed my plate and set it on top of that. Then I looked towards the greenette and said thanks. I was honestly surprised he didn't burn this entire building down considering what happen last time he attempted to boil some eggs.

I pressed play on the episode and and started eating my food. It was quite good and seasoned well. Hmm maybe whatever we have between us won't be so bad afterall.

Well that's if he ignores the abuse and rape sessions and the cuts and the trauma. I mean he knew one thing already and he didn't leave but maybe just maybe this will work out.

I didnt realize but dekus hand was on top of my thigh rubbing and gripping it slightly. I looked up at him and saw him watching tv. I guess that was his way of telling me to stop overthinking everything and enjoy the moment while we still have peace and quite.

(Because only lord knows how long this will last heheh we need some angst dont we)

Ok guys that's ittt sorry it's kinda short and sorry I take so long to update but hey I personally like to read and write so I might get addicted to a long ass book then forget about my own story then in a couple day when I finish it I go. "Oh yea I have one too" sorry I'm really sorry. I didn't realize how hard it is to get motivation- although it just flows through my head

Yep I don't have a plan I'm just going with the flow. This is my fist book so...sorry if it's bad but at least I'm trying new things. Anyways have a good day/night byeeee