Alphas command (part 2)

Deku POV

"Let's start" Mina yells as she puts the bottle in the middle of the circle and spins it.

It lands on tsyuu . So they get up and walk towards the closet. Momo following them so she can make sure the door is locked I guess.

When the door closes momo walks back over and everyone starts going back to what they were doing like snacking or playing in their phone but still in the circle because they don't want Mina to scream at them.

I grabbed my phone and opened tiktok. My AirPods were already connected so I wasn't worried about the sound. I grabbed a bag of starburst and started snacking.

Mina POV

"So Tsyuu you wanna make a bet." I started

"About what" she asked with her ribbit sound after. To be honest I find it quite cute. But besides that-

"On all of the ships silly" I said sitting down getting comfy. I have a feeling we're gonna be here a while.

"Sure let's start with the not so obvious ones like....like-" she paused making a thinking face.

"Like shinso and denki. Although it could also be denki and Kirishima" she finished

"No, listen honey is shinkami all the way but the way kiri looks at bakubabe it's very much obvious." I said with a smirk. "And every time midobaby does something with bakubabe kiri gets way to jealous"

"So who do you think will end up together" she asked with an occasional ribbit.

"It's definitely gonna end up with shinkami, todomomo, and bakudeku but seeing todays events it's might be Dekubaku."

"Pause right there. I thought it was gonna be deku and ochako." She looked upwards. "Ok that's gonna be our bet- wait todomomo. Todoroki likes momo..."

I gave her a 'bitch are you serious' look.

"Nevermind I knew that." She said laughing awkwardly "ok well $30 on deku and ochako and 40 on kiribaku"

"50 on Dekubaku and 20 on shinkami." I said and we shook hands, therefore sealing the deal.

"Ok now about the teachers" I started leaning back, "what do you think about Aizawa and present mic-".

"Really-" them the door flew open. "Your seven minutes are up- awww y'all weren't doing anything spicy." Kami said.

I stood up and started walking back to the circle with a mischievous smirk making eye contact with some people.

"Why would I kamidear" I said looking towards him.

He gave me a wink, "I don't know just a hunch" and sat his ass down. Does he think he can get away with teasing me.

I think de fuck not.

"Kami it's your turn." I said throwing the bottle at his head. Sadly he caught it and stuck he tounge out at me. What a freaking child.

Kaminari POV

Mina threw the bottle at my head . I mean I knew she was gonna get me back for teasing her about Tsyuu but damn does she really wanna go for the kill infront of everyone.

Anyways I put the bottle down in the middle and spun it.

Omg what if it lands on deku

Or kiri...that wouldn't be so bad

Or bakubro...that would be bad

Or.......shinso.

Oh lord that would be- "shinsoooo" Mina yelled and I kid you not she picked me up from my arms and threw me in the freaking closet. Since when was she so freaking strong.