Facetime

Katsuki POV

I thought everything would be fine. I really did. But as everyone says, somethings don't last forever. I got a call.

And when I flipped my phone over it showed who exactly it was. Mitsuki, my abuser. I asnwerd ignoring dekus concerned frown.

"Hello-"

"Why the hell and how the hell could you miss such an important session. Do you know how much MONEY we've LOST because of you"

"I'm sorry I'm not in my own-"

"Did I ask you to speak"

"Put the phone on speaker" deku whispered. I turned to him wide eyed.

"NOW" his eyes turned a deep cyan as my hands moved on their own. I put the phone on speaker and set it down as deku drove.

"Hey- are you listening to me you worthless piece of shit" she asked

"Yes ma'am" I replied looking out of the window with my head down in shame.

"What did I just say?"

I stayed silent

"Listen you have one fucking chance-" I then heard a deeper voice enter the the phones reach, "what are you yelling about I'm trying to masturbate in peice mitsuki"

My eyes widened. How could he say such a thing. I looked towards deku and only got his side profile in return. His nails clawed out and his eyes heightened. His mouth moved a little meaning his canines got sharper and his tail became visible.

He gribbed the steering wheel wheel with so much force the poor thing started to dent. He quickly noticed and moved his hands to a different position.

I go back to the phone and noticed instead of just calling they want to FaceTime me. I pick up the phone and answer just showing my face.

My father now has the phone and he asked me to show what izukus doing. I turned to him and noticed he was putting his AirPods in. When he had the right one in I turned the phone a bit to make it obvious and secretive at the same time

"Good. Oh yeaaa just like that mitsuki" he groaned leaning his head back. I was disgusted completely and utterly disgusted

"Come on kat show me that pretty little dick of yours yours moms mouths not enough" she groaned and then I heard a slapping sound.

I was about to look away when my father told me not to. He was watching me intently by flipping the camera and making me watch my mom give him a blowjob.

Suddenly I got a text from deku saying that we are here and he's going to go get his parents so keep my parents occupied.

I heard the door open and put the phone on mute then it closed and I quickly undid the mute that was on.

"Come on kat, do it for me"

I just replied by looking at the phone in horror. It's not like I haven't seen them fuck I mean I have for than I can count but it's really embarrassing seeing them do that while someone else is in there he car.

"Missionary now legs spread" my mother did as commanded and made a lewd face to the camera. In which I looked away in respect. That didn't last long though because soon I heard my father yell at me to continue looking or else that would be me.

It was never this bad. I would never have to watch front these angles. This was a whole new level added. I heard a soft knock on the widow next to me and quickly looked over I saw Aizawa and deku. I turned my phone a little so they could see what is shown on my phone. They replied with horrid faces.

I turned my phone on mute and rolled down the window then continued to watch my parents have sex. Aizawa pulled out his phone and started recording.

When I looked away I heard my father say "look at this katsuki. Look at this raw dick that's so hard for you and only you." Then he flipped the camera again and pulled out. He came on the camera then whiped it just a little. He then brought the phone down so I could now see his face and a vagina.

"Aren't you close to your heat kat" he then started eating the lady out never taking his eyes of the phone. "You wish this was you?" He spit into the folds then spread them with two fingers. "In fact let me see you play with your juicy cunt. Daddy's sorry he missed it earlier"

And they was the last straw deku snatched my phone out of my hand and hung up. He was then about to throw it on the ground but Aizawa stopped him saying something like they could use that for evidence in court.

But I wasn't listening. I was staring at my hand where my phone once was. Officially traumatized. Watching them have sex was one thing but being in the pov of both positions made me sick.

So sick I started throwing up all over the carpet of the car. I was hurling up food from who knows when. And it didn't stop. I started clawing at my own skin with the nails I hadnt realized grown out. That didn't matter though. I scratched and hurled and cried until finally someone wrapped their arms around me.

I leaned into their embrace and felt something heat up on my neck. Soon I was welcomed back into the darkness.

Sooooo this chapter was disturbing. But next chapter will be better. I promise. I don't know when I'll update again probably tomorrow.

Everything will look up for a while then things will be a little more chaotic. Y'all I don't even know if I should publish this. It's horrid