'Dad'

Katsuki POV

Dammit how the fuck could I forget about last night. Well..it didn't feel good so how would I not remember buuut it happens so often I've grown used to it.

"What are these kacchan" deku asked. Since when did his voice become so deep and when the hell did he get taller than me.

"I don't fucking know nerd just take back the damn command" I reply trying make it seem like I have some fight in me and I'm not some weak omega who obeys orders...Although

That's exactly what it's looks like to me.

Anyways

He chuckled!?! Why the hell did he chuckle!?! Who the hell CHUCKLES!?!?!

"Omega, your really testing my patience." He said and he turned me around and pinned me to the wall. When I looked up at him I saw his forest green eyes turned into slits with black fluffy ear standing way up. But when I looked down I didn't see his tail. So he must be halfway.

"Deku I don't need to tell you anything it's my life and your not in it-" I said not making eye contact but before I could finish he started growling. Like a fucking wolf. What in the hell.

Not to mention his scent. It smelt good. And I mean really good. It was like I was in the middle of a forest but instead of smelling like it just rained, it smelled like the sun. Like pure sunshine but with trees in the back yk what I mean. But the feeling I got from his scent was like a warning.

I get the feeling he's not gonna let up about this so might as well tell him I just got raped by a old ass alpha who goes around fucking kids 5 times younger than himself and how I didn't even put up a fight because I didn't want to get beaten by my parents the next day. Hospitals creep me the fuck out.

Well if you think that than your completely and utterly...

WRONG

Who the fuck do you think I look like.

"I had a one night stand now let me go"

"With who." He commanded/asked while his "pupils" dialated.

I open my mouth to answer but before I could get the words out my phone started ringing. Deku let me go, angrily walking back to his room while I walked back into mine.

Was I really about to tell him the truth?

That question was quite literally thrown out the door when I looked at the name that popped up on my phone. Seeing that the 30 seconds were almost up I answered the phone.

(B: katsuki M= mitsuki and Italization is Katsukis thoughts)

M: hey katsuki I hope your well. How has school been treating you?
B: I'm alone in my dorm
M: oh ok so did you make it to the house on time like I told you brat
B: yes ma'am
M: was he still there
Well no shit I already know you and the old fart watched on the fucking cameras
B: yes ma'am
M: did you get a good fuck
Why in the hell would you ask something like that.
B: yes ma'am
M: oh ok then the beating won't be as bad today. You should be glad I'm being nice it's a pretty day outside.
B: thank you
M: cool. Just get your ass here now I'm having a drink with your father and we have a special surprise.
B: yes ma'am
M: bye honey

And I waited for her to hang up bc if I do it she might get mad it and it might foil her mood.

I went into my closet and picked a basic outfit. I know it's gonna end with blood so why wear something nice.