Seven minutes in heaven part 1

Katsuki POV

Ok seven minutes in heaven doesn't sound so bad. I mean it's just seven minutes...in a closet..with one other person...alone.

Ok maybe not.

"Yep I out this time" I got up before anyone could stop me but before I could make it to the elevator, shitty hair stepped in front of it blocking my way.

"Come on katsuki why won't you stay and play with me- us" shitty hair said while getting closer to me. I know what he meant and I didn't like it one bit so before my hand slapped the pure de shit out of him I tuned towards the stares and flipped him off.

"Fuck off shitty hair" I said and opened the door and turned around to make eye contact, "and since when we're we on first name basis don't call me that..ever" and with that I stepped into the the stair room.

Ugg I was all the way on the first floor when I need to go up 10 flights. This is just stupid.

5 flights later

I saw green lighting and a gust of wind pass me once I hit the 6th floor. Wait why didn't I think about this earlier.

I could have easily just went up one flight of stairs and got off at that floor. Then went into the elevator.

'Damn you for getting distracted' I scolded myself. Yep I tend to do that a lot.

Anyways forgetting about that. I opened the door to the 6 floor and walked to the end of the hallway to find the elevator. I paused the button that wants to go up and waited for the doors to open.

But when they did I was dragged inside. For some reason the lights were off. But not long after I heard the door close and the machine started moving downward.

"Shitty hair you didn't have to try and make it seem like you want to kidnap me . I said no and thats final-" I smelt sunny in here... weird. I wonder why. Once I turned I was able to smell things like trees and the smell of nature.

"Your not kirishima your-" the lights turned on blinding me for a second but i was still able to make out the green haired freckled Weineee

"Deku" he yelled in a surprise like tone.

"Dude, I said I was out so don't even try to make me go back down there" I said and turned away from him.

Before I knew it I felt him push me against the wall his chest to my back. I felt my heart quicken. But why I always get hit on like this so why is this different.

"Please kacchan" then he lowered his voice. "For me" then he activated his quirk making lighting go through both our bodies.

He didn't seem to be bothered with it bc i could practically hear his damn smirk. This was ridiculous. Stupid if you will.

"Come on kacchan I could always turn it up" He said increasing his power outage from 5 to 10.

"Fuck...ing fine" I played it off. That sounded so real.  I almost let him hear me... yeah that's that's so embarrassing.

"Are ya sure or do I need to confirm" he said pressing into me more again increasing his power.

"Shit deku I said fine" I managed to Croke out. Then he backed away when the door opened.

"Thank you" he said happily walking out with a big ass grin. He thought he won. What a shitty nerd.

Izuku's POV

"Yep Im out this time." Kacchan said and walked away heading to the elevators.

"Someone go stop him" Mina Said with chips in her mouth and greesy fingers pointing to kacchan. I was about to get up when kirishima sped past me and somehow managed to block the elevator doors.