Nightmare to Comfort

(Sorry I changed up the "spoiler" a little.)

Katsuki POV

*enter dreamland*

Why is it so dark in here. "Hello" I yelled out but not getting an answer. So I started walking.

After a good while of only seeing darkness I saw a hint of light. "Finally" I whisper to myself and started running towards the light. Once I was close enough I felt like I was pulled by something. Next thing I know I'm in living room.

I saw me at age 10 with my 'mother' and 'father'. Mom had a knife in her hand while dad was drunk. Well that might just be his scent- well he looks drunk to.

"Mom wha- what are you doing" younger me said while backing up.

"Nothing my sweet katsuki just wanna give your body a makeover"

Then she stabbed me. Well younger me. I remember this. It was the first time my mom showed her abusive side.

After about 10 minutes I was in full blown tears. "Stop please...it hurts" I cried to myself sitting down on the floor.

"Stop please...it hurts" younger me said. I remember it like it was yesterday. How could I forget the day my parents betrayed me. Word for word each scratch- they were circling around my brain like a fucking circus ride.

When I looked up I saw younger me walk down the stair in a bunny outfit.

"Mom why do I have to wear this." He asked. "Mom?"

"Hello little bunny" a gross old man said coming out of the corner along with 4 more men. I smelt the dreadful smell of beer on all of them.

They also didn't smell like alphas nor did they have fangs so at least I won't risk getting pregnant at 10.

I remember those thoughts. Every single detail. Why? Why show me this now. I've grown to live with it. I get it.

"IM A USELESS OMEGA" I shout

Then just like that. I (not younger katsuki the one with the dream) was tied to table in our living room.

I looked towards mom seeing she had a knife and a smile on her face. Then I felt a presence over me.

The person leaned down next to my neck.

"Be a good cockslut and let daddy fuck you" shit. This was earlier. Why do I have to relive this.

This was pure torture.

"STOP PLEASE" I shouted to the top of my lungs.

-an

Please I didn't do anything. I'm sorry

-cchan

I'll let you do whatever you want just don't hurt me.

Kacchan

I'm sorry. Im sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm sorr-

KACCHAN

And with that I snap my eyes open. I felt strong hands around my back and waist. We were rocking back and forth and my legs were open. My eyesight was blurry from the tears but I could make out a window meaning whoever this person is on my bed. I couldn't breathe.
I grab whomever shoulders and squeeze them hard trying to get my message through.

They must have known because an oddly family voice started speaking.

"Come on kacchan breath for me. You ready...." I nod my head trying really hard to get air into my lungs, "ok go in.....and out...that's right baby keep going breath in,....and out. Come on you got this....in....out"