The plans

Katsuki POV

When I woke up I felt a big ass arm wrapped around me. I was on my side and for some reason I felt full. Like I was pissing on myself but it came from both my ass and my pussy. Wait I only get my pussy during heats.

Anyways let's put that on hold. "Where the fuck am I" I said as I looked around. The tv was on and so was the fan. I remember picking some of the decorations so I know I'm in the dorms.

I picked up a phone and put in my regular password. It didn't work!?!

"What the hell" I put in my normal password again and it didn't work. I tried dekus birthday same result. Maybe my birthday would work- "ah~ah fuck deku" what the hell.

I immediately cut off the phone and hid under the covers. This time I turned down the volume and played the video again.

I saw me

Naked

On a bed

With a big ass dick

Ramming me

.......

Hmmm

Wait. Why is the hair above this persons dick green. Who the hell-

"Hey kacchan" a deep ass voice called out to me from above the covers. Slowly but surly I revealed the covers and I saw deku. No way in hell.

I looked back towards the phone completely forgetting about him and the fact that he was in the same bed as me.

I saw the dick go in and out of my asshole with green lightning surrounding us. "Deku~" I moaned out. I paused the video and looked back at deku. He just smiled at me with tired eyes.

I looked back towards the phone then at him then at the phone then at him. Finally I picked the covers up and I see one big dick inside my folds.

Why in the body part that I'm not as a male supposed to have. why there!?!

"Soo you think we just cockwarmed or something no fucking or anything...right?" I asked nervously.

"Does this answer your questions." He asked then picked up on if my legs.

"Huh?- fuck" I whispered as he started slowly moving back and forth inside of me. He was a good 16 inches and his knot was huge so I'm guessing he pretty sore.

He started kissing my neck while playing my my asshole with his fingers.

"Mmm" I moan out. "Maybe not right now" I said but then automatically stop once I feel his cock start to throb.

"Damn but I want you to do something for me today" he said with a mischievous smirk.

"What n-ah-w" I asked trying to keep my moans in at the slow pace he's setting. I already had a few liquids in me from yesterday.

Wait.

We fucked?!?

That would explain why I'm here

...

WE FUCKED!!!

I got up not realizing the dick was very well still in me.

I managed to sit up on my knees with it falling out but when I did there was nothing but the tip left inside. So I was gonna start moving but ultimately decided to go back fully inside because I don't want the sheets to get dirty although they probably already  are.

I felt dekus hand out the middle of my back down so now I was on all fours. Then he changed me a bit.

He grabbed my elbows and folded them in word so my face was downward and my ass was the only thing up. Then he spreader my thighs to the point where I felt like I was basically laying on the side of my knees.