Videos

Katsuki POV

I woke up to a very weird feeling. It's like my ass was like...twitching. That's fucking weird. Anyways ignoring that I felt a pretty big source of warmth next to me so I leaned into it.

"Kacchan~ wake up" someone said lowly. Now who the fuck would wake me up this early in the goddamn morning that's annoying. Maybe if I ignore it they'll get out of my room.

A few moments later I fell the twitching in my lower region quicken. I shifted uncomfortably.

"Baby we need to go see your mom remember" the oddly family voice cooed in my ear. That felt nice.

See my mother. What would my mom want-

My eyes shot wide open. "What time is it?" I yelled as I ran to my closet. I needed an outfit that screamed submissive but manly at the same time. How the hell do I forget such an important thing.

"12:47 why-"

"Dammit I'm late" I said and threw on a baby blue jacket and white sweats. I put on my all white Jordan's and grabbed my keys.

"Calm down" the person said. I didn't even glance at the person in the door way. I mean I knew it was deku but- DEKU

"What the fuck do you want" I asked him pausing my movements to take a good look at him. He had the same outfit he had on earlier. It fucking screamed dominant.

He walked in and sat his ass on my bed while I grabbed my mini white booksack and started putting one of the many revealing outfits inside along with lotion, condoms, lube. You know the    necessities I probably won't use today. "I'm going with you" he said.

"No your not" I said quickening my movements.

"Yes I am kat. I would love to see auntie. How long has it been anyways" fuckkk I was supposed to be there at 12:30 and here I am still sitting here packing my shit for my annual rape sessions. Dammit there gonna beat me to a fucking pulp.

"No deku you can't I don't think they would appreciate-"

"I'm going end of story" he said releasing his scent proving there was no point in argument about something I had no control of.

"Ok well we have to leave now." I said and walked out of my room. I grabbed a bag of chips from the cabinet and walked out of the door. Deku fallowed and locked the door behind me while I practically ran to the elevator.

I presssed the button quite a few times thinking thinking it would quicken the elevators speed. I know it didn't make any fucking sense but it needed to hurry the fuck up.

Midoriya POV

Once I locked the door I looked over towards kacchan to find him sprinting to the elevator. As I made my way over to him the pressed the down button over and over again.

Why the hell is he so nervous.

I mean it's just his parents? They would understand us being 30 minutes late. I mean it's not like we're gonna have to go sit in a corner or something.....right?

Once the elevator door opened kacchan pounced in and pressed floor 1. I barely had time to slide through the already closing doors bc I was so wrapped up inside of my head.

When I looked at him he had his phone in hand and his leg was bouncing. You know, the way you get when your anxiety is overflowing and causing your veins to spazz.

I would go over towards him and give him a hug but I don't think he would appreciate that right now. He seems like he wouldn't like any physical touch any time soon.