Panic Attacks~Matt Sturniolo

(Im gonna change this up a little where matt has a panic attack and Y/n, Chris, and Nick take care of him and Matt's your boyfriend [Fem reader x Matt Sturniolo])

*Y/N POV*

Today I was supposed to go see Matt, Chris, and Nick but I got caught up by my mom asking to have us a girls day. Don't get me wrong I love my mom but sometimes she can be hyper like a little child would with candy.

Oh shit. I need to text matt and tell him I can't come over.

Bold: Matt
Italic: Y/n
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Matty B😩💗
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Matt, I cant come today🥺

Oh, can you come tomorrow?

I think yea but sorry Matty

It's ok Ily Byeee💗💗

I love you too
Read: 8:46 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After telling him I couldn't go I felt really bad, but my mom would be pissed if I didn't come with her to have a "girls day" with me, but why can't she do it with her friends instead of me she knew I was going to see Matt. Maybe this was all set up or some shit.

After 2 hours of spending it with my mom I got a call. What read 'Chris' the only time he calls is when there's an emergency or for funny reasons.

Bold: Chris
Italic: Y/n

Hey Chris why'd you call?-Y/n
Oh hey Y/n could u hurry on over Matt is having a fucking panic attack-Chris
Why is he having one just now?-Y/n
I don't know but hurry over before it gets worse-Chris
I'll try too but my mom is having a "girls day" with me on the day I was supposed to come over anyways-Y/n
Ooooo that's suck anyways cya in 30 minutes I guess-Chris
30 minutes, bye!!-Y/n

"Hey mom" here I go, "yea honey, don't you like this top its cute on you" my mom said holding the shirt up to my chest "mom we gotta go" I said pulling the dress down and scratching my neck "why what's wrong we were just getting started" she said in her 'oh come on now' voice "mom Matt is having a fucking panic attack and I gotta be there" uh oh I just cussed at my mom.

"Don't you dare cuss at me you young lady go to the car I'm dropping you off at Matt's and your staying there for 2 nights" she said again in a more angry voice, I didn't mean to but Matt's my boyfriend and I guess she doesn't get that. "Let's go now" she said leading the way to the car, I ran to the car while she walked.

I hopped in the passenger seat and waited 3 minutes. I knew I wasn't gonna make it on time. 3 minutes of her walking she finally gets me to Matt's house and I get out and knock on the door. Oh how surprising my best friend, Nick.

"Hey Nick, where is he?" I said feeling very nervous to see what mess matt is in "hey, he's upstairs on the right" and I gave him a thumbs up and ran upstairs to Matt's room.

Matt was in the corner panicking over something "Matt Matt calm down what's wrong?" I asked trying to hug him closely "I'm panicking over everything I feel like I'm gonna loose you and-" before he could finish I kissed him a gentle peck on the lips he then smiled which made me happy to see he was calm. Nick and Chris came in with food and a bottle water.

"Hey Matt I hope you don't mind but my mom wants me to stay here for 2 nights if that's ok with you of course?" I said and he responded saying "I don't care let's go ask my mom" and in respond I just shook my head 'yes'.

Marylou was downstairs cleaning dishes "hey mom can Y/n stay here for 2 nights?" He asks "of course she can we love to have you over here y/n!" And I give her a soft smile and we head back upstairs while Matt eats the food Nick and Chris brought, I then looked over and saw Matt had a panicking face on.

"Matt Matt everything will be ok just breath" and by that he hugged me and said "I'm tired" so we went to bed so he can calm down and we watched stranger things to top it off.

This was going to be the best night ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date published~June 5th 2022
Word count~790
Date when it was written~June 4th 2022

[Sorry if there is any words that are misspelled]
:]