Perfume Prank~Matt Sturniolo

*MATT POV*

"Hey everyone welcome back, so I'm by myself and I know Chris and Nick would be here with me but I wanted to record on my own channel. But today we are going to be prancing my girlfriend Y/n. The prank is going to be the Perfume prank I'm gonna spray perfume that ain't hers and act like I had another girl in this car" I say. "I might get broken up with but hopefully I don't". I start getting ready and get perfume and spray it in the car.

It smells good tbh, but Y/n smells better. After spraying I added 1 little thing and that would be a hair elastic. Which isn't Y/N's. I sit back down and hid the camera to where she can't see it.

"So y/n is out with Madi and Alana so I had some time to yk get set up and me and Y/n are going to go eat and maybe go to the mall." I say and see Y/n pull up and get in the car. "Hey baby, it smells great in here" Y/n says for a minute I thought she would be mad but ig she didn't really notice, but when we go in I'm gonna say I forgot something and spray another kind of perfume.

"Hey baby and ummm- yea I got a new "air freshener" you like it?" I say to make sure the umm is noticeable. "I love it, so where do u wanna go?" Y/n speaks "idc wait can you hand me my wallet it's back there please" I say and I can tell she's confused "ok why is it back her- MATT?!?! WHY IS THERE A PERFUME BOTTLE AND A HAIR TYE BACK HERE?" She yells "what? What do you mean" "Mathew Bernard Sturniolo TELL ME THE TRUTH!" She says and I'm trying not to give In so I can keep going.

"Y/n, it's nothing", "oh nothing yk what go date this "girl" because we're over" She says.

*Y/N POV*

Matt cheated on me and I hated it. Was I not good for him. I walked out of the car and crossed my arms together. I don't know if I was being dramatic but he cheated on me and it hurt.
Matt parked the car and ran up to me "WHAT NOW MATT?" "I just wanna say this is a prank, I would never cheat on you" he says and I give a look 'are you serious' look. "I hate you but I guess I'll forgive you". And he wasn't hesitating he just responded back with "come on! Let's go to eat I'll make it up to you, please?" And I just nod.

Even though he pranked me, I will forgive him💗💗

(SORRY IF THIS IS SHORT)

Date published~June 25th 2022
Word count~514
Date when it was written~June 24th
(I'll write longer ones it's just im kind of always busy but I will be writing longer stories, and I'm writing a new book so yea)