Concert-Chris Sturniolo

Plot: Chris takes Y/n to a concert with her favorite band.(I'm gonna use the pronouns She/Her).

*CHRIS POV*

Today I was taking Y/n to go see a concert. She's been begging me to go see her favorite band, so being the good boyfriend I am. I'm buying tickets. Just for 2 of us.

Y/n is sleeping on my chest so I kind of moved her to where she was off my chest so I can book these tickets for us. I quietly slid my laptop over onto my lap and slowly opened to where I can't make any sudden movement because she would wake up.

I got on the app, and booked the tickets. I then took the laptop of my lap and decided since at 6PM to go leave for the concert.

I feel my eyes get heavy so I rest em then fall asleep (aka there just taking a nap so don't be roasting me and rn it's like 3pm)

*TIME SKIP TO 5:30*

I heard my alarm go off and saw Y/n cuddled back on my chest slightly waking up.

Y/n, wake up-Chris
Noooo-Y/n
Please I need you to get ready!-Chris
Why? Is it important?-Y/n
To me it is, pleaseeeee *whined*-Chris
Depends where we going?-Y/n
baby, it's a surprise-Chris
Fine, but only for you! *yawns*-Y/n

She finally got up and headed towards her closet to pick her clothes out.

Wear something cute but simple ya know-Chris
Ughhh, I guess I will-Y/n

*Y/N POV*

Chris told me to get up so I did just for him and he then told me to wear something cute but simple so I go to my closet to pick out a cute dress but also simple.

OUTFIT-

SHOES-