Parties~Matt Sturniolo

(Idk if I should do Nick just let me know if you want Nick but for now on I'm doing Matt & Chris
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Y/N POV*

Today i was going to a party with Madi, Alana, Chris, Matt, and Nick. I've had a crush on Matt for a while but none of the Sturniolo triplets know, the only one that knows is Madi, and Alana. I know it's bad but I'm not ready to tell Chris or Nick yet about this crush.

The party is for Elmer a.k.a Yung Pleit. I have met Yung Pleit like twice but that was probably for a visit then we left.
But parties ain't really my thing I have anxiety and parties don't help with it not even drinking, I hate the smell of Alcohol, beer, etc. But I know people here are gonna peer pressure. I've never drank and I'm looking forward to not ever drinking.

Italic-Y/n
Bold-Chris
Underline-Matt
Underline and italic-Nick
Bold and italic-Madi
Bold and underline-Alana
Normal-All

You guys ready?-Matt he looked excited.
YESSS-All. I didn't say nothing because I was in the middle about this.
We head to the car and everyone is talking, Madi looks over.
You ok, Y/n-Madi
Why would I not, it's a party, I love parties-Y/n. I fake a smile and lied. Lied to my bestfriend only Matt knows I hate parties.

*MATT POV*
I look over and see Y/n looking sad. Idk why she's sad but i think it's bc she doesn't wanna get peer pressured into drinking and the smell of it. Me and Y/n have been so close and she tells me every secret she has to hide. I've had a crush on her for a while and only Madi and Alana know that. Not my brothers though because they won't keep their mouths shut.

It's hard to see Y/n sad so I ask Madi to see if Y/n is ok.

You ok, Y/n-Madi
Why would I not, it's a party, I love parties-Y/n.

I hear the conversation but still see Y/n give a fake smile.
She never fakes her smile. And I love seeing her smile sm it makes me happy.

*24 MINUTES OF DRIVING*

We finally made it to the house of the party and Chris already heads to Elmer a.k.a Yung Pleit. I look at Y/n and hold her hand and give her a soft smile.

Italic-Y/n
Bold-Chris
Underline-Matt
Underline and italic-Nick
Bold and italic-Madi
Bold and underline-Alana
Normal-All

You ok?- Matt
Yea just I don't like parties-Y/n
Yea you told me. Why not stick close to me and if you wanna leave well leave, no one is stopping you-Matt
Thanks Matt-Y/n.

Y/n holds my hand and we walk in. The music loud. The smell of sweat and drunk ness. Drink cans on the floor. And balloons.
I wouldn't say it was the best party but it was a cool one.

Me and Y/n danced and just sat down and talked until I had to go to the bathroom really bad.

I'm going to go to the bathroom-Matt
Ok.-Y/n

*Y/N POV*

Matt went to the bathroom. I was just sitting on the couch scrolling on my phone until one man/boy came up to me, looked atleast 20 years old.