Volleyball Game-Chris Sturniolo

Just read it!!
IM GONNA TRY TO POST MORE AND MORE! ITS JUST IM BUSY A LOT. AND IM WORKING ON NEW BOOKS.

*Y/N POV*

Today is my volleyball game and we're practicing right now for it. My boyfriend and his siblings are coming to the game as well.

Me and my friend Abby are serving and hitting the ball back and forth to each other so we can get ready for the official game of the season. Which means this is our last game.

I started playing volleyball in my Junior year and now I'm a Senior. It's been basically to get my mind off things and more. It's so fun. Being on a team with friends but there more like your other family.

*TIME SKIP TO THE GAME*

Right now we're all huddled up talking about the plans. I look over to see my boyfriend, Chris and his siblings there!. I get excited but I need to focus to make our team win.

We put our hands in the middle and go to the court.
I'm in the front, my friends Abby, and Alexa are also in the front.

I hear everyone cheering for the game to start. I smile to myself seeing my boyfriend cheering as well.

Abby whispers something in my ear.

There's your boyfriend!-Abby
Haha, I know-Y/n

The coaches throw us the ball and we begin.

I spike the ball and it keeps going back and forth.

I hit the ball harder each round which gets us points so we could win very much. The buzzer goes off for our round 1. We have 5 mins so we go to the locker room and take a drink out of our water bottles.

I fix my knee and elbo pads. So that way they don't look so sloppy on the court.

Our couch comes in and says.

Good job, we got 3 more rounds, ok?-Coach
Yes ma'am-Everyone
Also this is our 2nd round so be ready!!-Coach
What if one of us gets injured...-Abby
Well we gotta stop the game.-Coach

We all nod in response. We hear the people times is up so we head back into the court. Again I'm in front and everybody is in there original spots. Again there is 9 people on our team and so on the other team.

READY,,GO!!-Coach

We all start to play the game.

*TIME SKIP BC IM TIRED*

We finished all the rounds and nobody got injured. Our team won and we all got mini trophies. And 1st place necklace.

We all smiled and walked out in the gym. I ran to my boyfriend and hugged him passionately.

God, your sweaty-Chris
No dip shit!-Y/n
We're so proud of you Y/n!-Chris & Matt & Nick
Thanks you guys!-Y/n
Let's go home! And celebrate!-Nick

We go home and I take this time to get changed into more comfy clothing instead of wearing my uniform for volleyball.

OUTFIT-

I go downstairs and Mary-Lou said

I'm sorry I didn't get to make it, but I made cake I hope it makes up for it!!-MaryLou
It's ok! And thanks so much!-Y/n

We all ate the cake and laughed together.

Your my volleyball girl!-Chris
*giggles*-Y/n

~~~~THE END OF THIS CHAPTER~~~~

Date published~November 21
Word count~608
Date when it was written~November 20-21 2022

Like I said imma try to get back into writing on this book. More and more it's just I'm busy everyday and it sucks sometimes. I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL!!

💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗🔪💗