Mess~Chris Sturniolo

(So no one requested this but I liked it but it's where Chris makes pizza but I'm changing it too Chris bakes brownies, enjoy!!)

*Y/N POV*
Today I was going to the Sturniolos house to help film a video where Chris tries to make brownies, Chris doesn't know how to make brownies but I'm there to help him with support and helping him give the stuff to him since he can't find it cause he's gonna be blindfolded.

I think it would be funny to see him ya know struggle.
I'm in the car heading there while I was driving y/f/s played (your fav song).

*30 MINUTES LATER*

It's been 30 minutes and I finally arrived at the Sturniolo House, I got out and knocked on the door.
Matt answered the door "hey Y/n come in, We're about to record" Matt said and I said "ok sounds good!" And headed to where Chris was "hey baby" Chris said giving me a peck on my lips and then getting blindfolded "Hey everyone welcome back, today we're going to do a video where Chris tries to make brownies blindfolded and we have a special guest, y/n here with us" Nick says "hello!" I say and just smile softly.

"You ready Chris?" I ask and he just gives me a thumbs up showing that he is ready "ok first is the batter aka the brownie mix" I said, and Matt and Nick just take the brownie mix and hide it from him which was funny but i would feel bad "where is the fucking brownie mix" Chris said and I just got up from my stool/seat and grabbed the mix and gave it to him "thanks" Chris said.

"Your welcome" I said and just watched him "what's next" Chris said (I don't actually know what's next so just yk imagine that ingredient stuff by yourself).
After getting all the mixing stuff he finally stirs the brownie mix and he goes fast with it until some of it spills on my hoodie I was wearing "CHRIS, YOU FUCKING BITCH" I yelled and I could tell he was nervous from my voice "What did I do?" He asked and he knew exactly what he did just didn't admit to it.

"Well I got a new hoodie, right? NOW IT HAS BROWNIE MIX ON IT!!!" I said angry and he backed away and just said "I'm sorry I can buy you a new one! If you want me to" and since he said sorry I had to forgive him cause how can I not.

"It's ok don't worry about it, I still love you" I said and he smiled and went back to stirring the mix "ok times up with mixing it, now we have to put it in the oven for 30 or 20 minutes so will be back guys" Matt says to the camera and Chris puts the stuff in the oven.

"I'm sorry again baby" and I decided to yk not kiss him "eh it's ok" he leaned in for a kiss but I backed away "why no kissesssss" he said with a baby and dramatic tone, "I don't wanna kiss right now" and he rolls his eyes and just kisses my cheek.

I stop the whole dramatic scene I was doing and give him a real kiss on the lips this time since he was being a baby.

"Thank you." He sits down on the counter and just scrolls thru tiktok. I hear the beeping sound so that means the Brownies are done "ummm- can I just say, they don't look to good" I say and Matt and Nick come over and take a look and bring the brownies out "maybe stick it back in for 20 more minutes and we'll see?" Chris says "Well guys Chris Brownies aren't looking to good but we sticked the brownies in for about 20 minutes but to me personally I don't think they'll work, Chris how do you feel about em?" Matt says and Chris just says "they looked good but I know I'm a bad cook/chef so It won't be good" I look at Chris and just say "your not a bad chef your just impatient with them" and he rolls his eyes.

"Anyways you guys hope you guys have a good day and byeeee" Matt speaks finishing the outro "I'm gonna clean this mess that Chris made" I speak and nick says "I can help" after 5 minutes of cleaning and checking on the brownies, they didn't look good so we just threw it away.

"Well guys I better go home" I speaked "bye Chris" and he ran up and gave me a hug and a kiss saying 'goodbye and love you' then I went straight home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Date published~June 15 2022
Word count~855
Date when it was written~June 13

If you haven't seen my update on the one post it was just saying how the Sturniolo channel is not popping up for me anymore so let me know what's going on please if you know what's happening. BYEEEE💗