Wattpad~Chris Sturniolo

*CHRIS POV*

"Hey everyone today we are back with another car video but today we have a special guest.....Y/n my beloved girlfriend and today we decided to be going thru her Wattpad" I said excited but nervous I hope it ain't weird shit.

"Y/n how do you feel right now?" Nick asked "I'm okay with it, I know there's nothing bad" Y/n responded which made me a lot calmer than I was.
Y/n gave me her phone that was already opened to Wattpad.

"First we're gonna go thru the recommended/You might like page....ok wow-". I said completely shocked at what I saw.
"Y/n....there's a lot of Chris Sturniolo books. Want to explain?" Matt asked and she said "well I'm obsessed with Chris and love him so much so that's why I read those when I'm alone at my house all I think about is Chris so I read those." My heart just melted "awwwwh now give me a kiss bubs" and she leaned in and kissed me.

"Ok guys so we spent a lot of time on the recommended/You might like page we're now going on to her reading lists which she only has, 2 ok not bad I guess".

*Y/N POV*

Chris was going thru my Wattpad with everyone in the car. It wasn't embarrassing because Chris knows I read it like everyday when I'm bored.
But fans don't know I read it because they think I'm just a YouTube and Tiktok social media type of girl with no Wattpad. But when I heard about Wattpad I got it first thing.

"Ok guys so we spent a lot of time on the recommended/You might like page we're now going on to her reading lists which she only has, 2 ok not bad I guess". I heard Chris say.
I saw him going thru and finding a story and clicked on it.

"Ok so we're gonna read this 1 chapter and see what it's about." This time when I heard Chris speak I got nervous. This story he picked out was weird and I wrote it when I was 17.
I snatched my phone and ran with it out of the car so they can't see what's on it.

"What the fuck?" Nick said "oooo someone's hiding something" Matt said and I went back to the car. "I'm not hiding nothing I just wrote that story and didn't want no one to read it alot or even in private!" I kind of yelled but not really "you could've told us instead of running with it" Chris said.

And I just rolled my eyes.

Whenever we finished the video I went back to my apartment and tried going to sleep but Wattpad kept me awake.

I love Wattpad sm!!❤️❤️

(OK THIS IS SHORT BUT WHATEVER IF YOU MADE IT THIS FAR THAT MEANS YOUR ENJOYED IT, LOVE YOU ALL!)
🌎🤞🏻♾

Date published~June 24th 2022
Word count~508
Date when it was written~June 24th 2022 (at night)