Kids~Chris Sturniolo

Plot: Your married and you have 2 kids
*Y/N POV*

The alarm went off and man did I not wanna get up. Today was Ava's and Luke's first day of school (those are your childrens names) and Lucas was excited but Ava wasn't she said she didn't wanna get made fun of or not wanna be sitting alone.

But they'll make tons of friends bc there sweet and who wouldn't love them. I get out of bed and get dressed.

You got dressed into, Y/F/S (Your Favorite Shirt) and your shoes that u like. After getting dressed you go upstairs to your kids room and see them happily sleeping.

Ava, baby wake up~Y/n
Noooooo I don't wanna go~Ava
Come on baby you have to, ur gonna make lots of friends! Trust me you don't wanna miss it~Y/n
Fineee~Ava
After school you can take a nap~Y/n
Ok~Ava

Now time to wake up Lucas the boy that won't wake up.

Luke, bubs get up time for school!~Y/n
But~Luke
Now, please don't fight with me, I don't wanna be late~Y/n
Ughhh ok~Luke

I got Luke dressed and then Ava and then took them downstairs (there both 5 yrs old and going to kindergarten). Ava wanted a pop tart and Luke just wanted sleep but I gave him a pop tart as well.

*5 MINUTES LATER*

There finally done eating and I did Ava's hair and did Luke's and got their shoes and backpacks on.
I went to say goodbye to Chris aka my handsome husband.

Baby, im leaving~Y/n
Do you have too~Chris
Well I mean yea the kids have to go to school~Y/n

Then here comes Luke and Ava.

Bye daddy~Luke and Ava
Bye guys love ya to miss you~Chris

I gave Chris a kiss on the lips and then we left. The kids wanted music but it was to early for that but I did it anyway.
They were listening to, God knows what and I was just trying to get them to school.

*30 MINUTE DRIVE*

After the kids got dropped out I went back to the house and binge watched Stranger things.

*CHRIS POV*

Y/n went to drop the kids off and I was home alone so I got up and did my whole routine. Then I went to the kitchen and made Toast and Coffee. It was good but I'm still tired.

*30 MINUTES Y/N IS HOME*

Y/n made it home and she was binge watching Stranger Things and I was in there too but on my phone scrolling thru tiktok.

*AVA'S POV*

Mommy dropped me and brother off and I got scared I didn't want her to leave, I missed her to much to get away from her. I let a few tears out until I guess a teacher took my hand and leaded me and my brother to our classes. Me and my brother were in the same class so I was fine.

Ok kiddos we're going to be do fun stuff today first we're gonna do is a coloring page~Teacher
Yay~Whole class
So does anyone wanna pass the papers out?~Teacher
Me me me~Ava
Ok miss Ava give everyone 1 piece of paper~Teacher
Ok~Ava

I pass out all the papers and return the other papers back to the teacher. I got to pick out of a treasure chest and my brother did too.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

It was finally after school but I didn't wanna go home I made 2 friends there name was Brook, and Kyra. I saw mom pull up and took brothers hand so me or him won't wonder off like we usually do.

*Y/N POV*

I pulled up to the school and opened the car door for Ava and Luke to get in. They got in and since they did good I took them to get McFlurrys for their treat.

How was school?~Y/n
Oh and there asleep~Y/n

I smile to myself when they fell asleep. We got home and I took them both to their rooms. I went back downstairs to be met with Chris sleeping with the TV on.

I turn the TV off and kiss Chris's cheek. I went to me and Chris room and got under the covers.

Today was better than expected.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I HOPE THATS LONGER THAN SOME OF THE SHORT ONES IM TRYING TO GET BACK INTO WRITING, SORRY)
Love you simps🥹❤️❤️..!!

Date published~June 27th 2022
Word count~812
Date when it was written~June 28th 2022

If you made it this far that probably means you enjoyed this book so far so keep checking it out and you'll see what else I might update or write!

I love you byeeee!!