HOMECOMING!!-Matt Sturniolo

Plot: You and Matty B go to HOCO together<3

*Y/N POV*

Today is homecoming night. My boyfriend Matt Sturniolo is taking me which is even better. It's already 4:30 in the afternoon and Homecoming starts at 7:30 PM. Which is a fair enough time for us girls to be looking good!.

I get up from my bed and set my phone down on my nightstand and head downstairs to be met with my mom and sister. My moms name is Alice and my Sisters name is Madi. My sister is 18 years old and I'm yk a basic 17 years old.

I go to the kitchen and grab some chips and hop onto the counter to sit there.

Then my sister comes in.

You excited for HOCO?!?!-Madi
Duh, who wouldn't be!-Y/n
So when is Matt picking you up?-Madi
Oh around 6:40 because we both live next to each other and like 1 hour away from school!-Y/n
Oh yeah. Isn't he the one that you always talked to across the window-Madi
No dip-Y/n
Y/N!! Be nice to your sister-Alice
Sorry mom!-Y/n

My sister laughs then steals my chip bag out of my hands then runs to her room. I run to her room as well and bang on the door.

MADI THOSE ARE MY CHIPS-Y/n
Not anymore!!-Madi
Give 'em back!-Y/n
NOOO!!-Madi

After 5 minutes Madi opens the door and says.

Here-Madi

She hands me the empty chip bag and I sigh.

Gross-Y/n

*TIME SKIP TO 6:20*

Ok so now it's 6:20 and I'm kind of in a rush. I gotta do my hair, makeup, and get my dress on. This is gonna be hard. My sister Madi is doing my hair but I'm doing everything else.

I get up and get my dress out my closet.

So here's the dress.

I get dressed and after that whole thing

I get dressed and after that whole thing. I do my makeup which isn't like a whole party makeup it's just something simple. And here it is.

Ok so yes it might be crazy but I thought it was cute for HOCO

Ok so yes it might be crazy but I thought it was cute for HOCO. I then call my sister and she comes into my room and does my hair.

Your almost done!-Madi
Kk!-Y/n

And here is the finished product with my hair.

*TIME SKIP TO MATT PICKING U UP*

Matt texted me and told me to wait outside on the porch and that's what I'm doing. Matt is still getting dressed so I'm on my phone just scrolling thru some tiktok. Until I see Matt meet eyes with me on my porch.

You look...wow... so pretty, Y/n-Matt
You too Matt!-Y/n
Thanks, u ready?-Matt
Yea!-Y/n

We now leave and head to the school gym. When we first get there we see our friends and his brothers, Chris and Nick.

Hey guys!-Alahna
Hey! Looking good Alahna!-Y/n
You to Y/n, love the dress!-Alahna
You guys look amazing!!-Nick
Thanks-Y/n and Matt

By the way jasper talked rn I knew it was gonna be sum stupid. Don't get me wrong I like jasper as a friend but sometimes he weirds me out.

So what we gonna do?-Matt
Dance, duh-Nick
*laughs*-Y/n

I go ahead and get a drink from the drink area and also grab some drinks for my friends and other people.

*TIME SKIP BC IM SUPER LAZY RN*

Rn everybody is heading out and me and Matt are both waking to my house.

I've had a fun time!-Y/n
Same baby, I'm gonna miss you!-Matt
Same I don't wanna leave-Y/n

I make puppy eyes bc I always never want to leave Matt.

Why not tomorrow after school we have a sleepover at my house!-Matt
Ok sure!-Y/n
Well we're here, Bye love you!-Matt
Bye, love you too!!-Y/n

Me and Matt kiss and both go our separate ways.

~~~~THE END OF THIS CHAPTER~~~~

Date published~November 28, 2022
Word count~725
Date when it was written~November 27-28, 2022

I'm gonna post every 2-3 days to make it not stress me out as much!! :) love you guys still very much!!

🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭🐾🤭