Wisdom Teeth~Chris Sturniolo

*Y/N POV*

Today Chris was getting his wisdom teeth out. I knew he was going to be clingy and sad because of them having him on the loopy medicine.

Chris wanted me to come and he missed me while I was on my trip to LA so I came back and I get to go to his Wisdom Teeth appointment. I got dressed and headed over to his house. On the way I got a call from Nick Sturniolo.

"Hey Nick, what's up?" I said and he said "You on your way now?" "Yea I'm only 15 minutes away" I said and then he responded saying "ok cya here, bye Y/n". And I said my bye to him and hung up the call.

*15 MINUTES*

I finally arrived at the Sturniolo House I got my purse and my phone and knocked on the door. Mary-Lou answered the door "hey y/n!"  Mary said and I responded back with "hey Mary, where's Chris?" "He's upstairs in his room he should be done getting dressed" she said and I nodded my head and headed upstairs.

I knock on Chris's door and he says come in so I come in. I see him on his phone laying down on his bed. "Baby you ready to go" I asked and he did puppy eyes meaning he doesn't wanna go "no baby please I don't want to" he said and I hate when I see him like this "baby we have to go come on" I said.

After 24 minutes of getting him out of the house we're in the car. When I got a call from the office they said we can come on in and wait. We went in and I signed the papers "Chris Sturniolo" the lady called out and Chris gave me 5 kisses and then went on his way.
I was still signing papers and then I was done. Chris told me to record for his Private YouTube channel so I did.

"Hey everyone so Chris filmed the first part for his YouTube and it's just me now and I'm Y/n his girlfriend. Chris is in the room right now getting his wisdom teeth done and I have to wait in the waiting room for an hour. Which should be fun so I'll talk to you guys later when he gets out. Bye Guys!!!!" I said to the camera and turned it off.

*1 HOUR AND 30 MINUTES*

I can finally go in the room and see Chris and his goofy self.

Step back I got a girlfriend-Chris
Chris, baby, I am your girlfriend-Y/n
Your hot-Chris
Why thank you, you ready to go home??-Y/n
Yes please-Chris
Ok come on-Y/n

I get the medicine he needs to take every night and morning from the front desk and we go in the car.

Chris your really cute like this-Y/n
So I was never cute-Chris says doing a sad face.
Chris no your cute always but it's cuter when you got chubby cheeks-Y/n

We got McDonald's and After Chris ate his McFlurry he got tired so he took a nap.

*30 MINUTES*

We're at the house now and I helped Chris get up the stairs into his room. Once we got there he layed on his bed not feeling like changing his clothes into something comfy.

I layed next to him and started playing with his hair. I then fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's short I just didn't know what else to write of the Wisdom teeth but I just did whatever I felt doing😇.

Date published~July 4th 2022
Word count~646
Date when it was written~July 6th 2022

I think the last story there was a mistype with when it was written. Sorry about that!☺️ENJOY THE REST!!