Hair/Birthday Dinner-Matt Sturniolo

Plot: Y/n gets her hair done for Marty B!
H/C: Hair Color
S/D: Starbucks Drink
A/R: Any Restaurant

TAKE BREAKS READING BECAUSE ITS REALLY LONG, BUT LOVE YOU!!

*Y/N POV*

Today I was going to a hair appointment. I always wanted to have my hair a different color then my original H/C. Because I'm tired of it and everything.

Also it's almost My boyfriend, Matt's. Birthday and he's turning 19 so I'm surprising him with this and a date out to eat. So I go take and shower and do my routine. After my whole routine I get out of the shower than pick a simple but cute outfit, that I can of course wear over there.

OUTFIT-

SHOES-

After getting dressed I went on my phone and called the Salon place

Hi, what time do I need to be their?-Y/n
Are you Y/n?-Salon
Yes, that's me!-Y/n
Ok!, you need to be here around 12:00 PM, is that good or need to change it?-Salon
It's perfectly fine, be there soon!-Y/n
Ok bye-Salon
Bye-Y/n

I got up from the couch and got my keys off the counter and headed towards the car. Right now it's 11:00 AM. So i thought to myself if I should get coffee from Starbucks or no. And my decision is OBVIOUSLY YESSS. Who would miss out on Starbucks.

I started heading there and ordered S/D (that you want).

Hi welcome to Starbucks, how may I help you?-Starbucks
Hi may I please get S/D-Y/n
Yes, is that all?-Starbucks
And maybe a cake pop as well-Y/n
Ok is that all?-Starbucks
Yes that's it!-Y/n
That'll be $6.99-Starbucks
Ok thanks so much, have a good day!-Y/n
You too!-Starbucks

I started pulling up to the place where you get your order at (idk what you call it!🤦🏼‍♀️😂). So I get there and give them my card so I can pay for my Starbucks. And they hand me my drink and cake pop.