Chapter 3

Ellie Pov

I was in the library reading, like always, and I can hear the carriage outside. Mrs. Macready must be back from getting the children.

It was a couple minutes when I heard the door open and close. Then I hear her yell.

"Ellie, come and meet the children!"

So I put my mark in my book and got up. As I was making my way down the hall I couldn't help buy wonder who the children were. I can hear the Macready explaining the rules to them.

"There will be no running, no yelling, no improper use of the dumbwaiter, No touching of the historical artifacts, and there will be no disturbing of the professed."

When I turned the corner my heart jumped a beat. There stood the person that teased me about everything. Peter Pevensie. I had a crush on him for a year before he started teasing me every day.

I could tell Peter was also shocked to see me, but his siblings seemed to not notice.

Peter was the oldest and tallest, he was the only one with blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. The next oldest was a girl, with long dark brown hair that fell just below her shoulder and blue eyes. The next one was a boy with black hair and brown eyes. The youngest had dark brown hair that reached down to her chin and brown eyes.

"Hello," I said nervously.

"Ellie would you please show them to their rooms?" She asked. She must have a lot to do.

"Of course," I told her. I couldn't just not. I mean She took care of me most of my life.

"Come on," I beckoned for them to follow me.

I lead them down to the hall next to the library. I don't think I will be able to get some peace and quite in there anymore. The only thing about them being by the library is that it is half way across the house. So hopefully they don't accidentally stumble upon my room.

When we got there I told them which room is for who.

"The one on the left is for the girls. That one is the for the boys," I said pointing to each room.

When they went into their rooms I practically ran to my room. By the time I got there I'm pretty sure I had tears in my eyes. At least I don't have to be around them. I feel like I would love the other Pevensie children, but they're always around Peter.

——— ——— ——— ——— ———- ———- ———-
Sorry this is a really short chapter.