5

The following morning I wake up to see they brought Sienna's Mercedes and it has a personal license plate.  Jackson drives us and I text Katelyn telling her thank you and she sill love it. She tends me back  I am glad and be safe.  Talk to you tomorrow.

We arrive at the house and security checks us and feels our vests and my gun

We arrive at the house and security checks us and feels our vests and my gun. They are aware it is suppose to occur today but Gavin doesn't know.

Sydney we checked and double checked everything.  So far so good. We saw Swat snipers on the neighbors roofs and other location.  All the neighbors have left.  Good..The police department will keep them out as well as any deliveries unless it's one of us. No one else will get through. If they do, you know the code word. Yes.

Jackson and I go inside.

We exited to the pool area to set up

Jackson breath you got this.  Okay. Its getting warm with this vest on. This is cool compared to Texas. 

Hello Jennifer and Gavin.  Gavin Sydney will work on Jennifer and I will work on you. Okay  we put our bath suits as you asked. Babe I don't know why you brought your beach out here. I will take it for you and put it on the chaise chair  Jackson it's okay. You sure yes..
We start massaging and putting pressure on their joints that need it.
Jackson please hand me my bag. Let me finish and I will.
.Gavin please go inside. Your not done. It's getting warm out here for us. OH okay. SORRY YOU HAVE YOUR WORK CLOTHES WHILE WE ARE BATHING SUITS.

I see Jennifer pulling out the gun and I shoot her arm and Jackson dives in the pool clothes and all with Gavin which he pushes inside the pool with him.
Cops and the body guards coming running in when I get a second round off when she was aiming to shoot the governor in the pool. She screams but still tries to shoot him. Several others shoot her and she dies.

Jackson you can get out now. What the heck? Governor your wife partially paid a killer last night to kill you. I was in the restroom when I heard them. She was suppose to pay her the rest this morning. She got mad when she saw her get arrested.  We weren't sure if she had hired more people or if she was going to do it herself.  Why wasn't I notified? Because we were afraid you screw it up to be frank.  She had a contract to kill me. Many years of marriage and I had no idea.. We are sorry and your children will be motherless. They still have me and others who love them. I am just glad my children weren't home.  They definitely don't need to see this. The coroner is on her way,Dr..Isles.  She will be removed immediately and the police officers and technicians will look for bullets that missed her. They will take photos and  take the gun. This is my father's gun. He gave me. Jackson and Sydney. Sir my name is Nia Peeples  I am a Texas ranger but will soon be with the police department in Sacramento.. Thank you.. Your very welcome..Jackson let me get you some clothes..it's okay I have extra ones in my truck in.the back .I  will have one of my guys get it and they will bring it out to you here...Please use the shower..There are towels and liquid soap and new deodorant. Thank you. No thank you both..

We told him he was welcomed. Frankie comes along with Antonio and Kevin.  I hand my gun to a technician. I know I will be on paid leave from the rangers. Internal affairs has me go with them.  The police commissioner wants for Jackson. I am so glad he is just wet only. and he knew how to swim.