13

Gloria is your back still hurting you? A little but from dessert when you were giving me a blow job. I arched my back too much . Oh babe I am so sorry. Yes I love you and you know that. Yes but don't want you hurting yourself. Next time please tell me if you are hurting. I was enjoying myself too much. We both know that,but I could of shorten the duration. Okay. Let me massage your back so you won't be in so much pain. 

My wife gives me a good massage and the pain subsided for me to nod off. 
I nod off after Gloria does.

The following morning it was my turn to go to the farmers market.  I went to the one downtown and headed to work. 
Mandi and Michele I need your help. I got more strawberries today. They had a good deal on them. I figured we could make a fruit salad and cover some in chocolate for a nice romantic dessert. I also bought Cocoa too.

We started washing everything and I
prepping for lunch and dinner.

Mama how you feeling? Better I am just gonna go relax outside outside. How do you feel? My head is pounding and no puking .Sweetheart that is called a hangover. I was going to go in today to start at q security but Lisa told me to stay home.  Mama how long will this stay in me? You have it out it seems. If you ever do weed, or another illegal substance, it can be in your system for several months. Mama that long?Yes . I will get my iPad so we can play canasta online. Okay sweetie. We both are well for  breakfast and played canasta. 
Sienna cleaned up and we went for a walk around the neighborhood and returned. We both were tired and we both went to our own bedrooms to take a nap.

Lisa I thought Sienna was starting today. She would of but she ate three Popsicles to have something unhealthy. She didn't know they were Jackson's  alcohol Popsicles. Poor thing puked her guts out and has a hangover. She didn't care for either. Glad she is okay.  We will do the training without her. Is Nia better? She's getting there Jason. It will be good to have two more employees to help while they can improve themselves too. 

Jason and I started the class along with Shawn and Drew. It went well. We all took a shower after we went swimming and headed to Juanita's for lunch.

I saw on the menu chocolate dipped strawberries and ordered a dozen.  I had asked them to be delivered to Avery at work. I knew she would enjoy them. We ate lunch and returned back to work.

I went to my office and started contacting more cities that wanted to be trained by the staff for self defense

I went to my office and started contacting more cities that wanted to be trained by the staff for self defense.  I get a text from my wife  thanking me. I was glad she enjoyed them.  She said Samantha and William had some too and enjoyed them. I text her back. I would ask more to be delivered to her at work since they were meant just for her. She chuckled and said she would appreciate it.

Bailey I am going to go home now. I am done for the day. Your doing a good job. How are you feeling about the Newsom thing? I feel better and not as stressed. I am glad you were okay . Me too .

I left for home.

Olivia now was work today? Julian it was horrible. I lost two people to cancer today.  I did everything I could for them. Babe you know oncology isn't always good outcomes. I know honey but enjoy it more when it does. How's the practicing coming for the park concert tonight? Quite well.  I am going to go right now  Hold up I will get changed and go with you.  I bought some chocolate dipped strawberries and some alcohol free champagne afterwards with chicken and sides afterwards . I am looking forward to it.

Sienna, Nia, Avery and Lisa you ready for the concert in the park?yes. May I drive us mama? We will all fit with dinner and all. Yes if the others don't mind. NOPE.  I feel better.  Mama I hope there is plenty of water.Yes Jackson made sure. 

We left for the park.

The music was nice and seeing the three screens with the breeze was relaxing

The music was nice and seeing the three screens with the breeze was relaxing.   Mama I am hungry.

We ate and enjoyed ourselves.   After the concert, we said hello to Olivia and Julian who were eating dinner. 

Julian loved the music.  Thank you Katelyn and Rony.  Avery, Lisa, Jackson,Nia and Sienna said the same thing before they left. I am glad you enjoyed it. You two enjoy your dinner. We will. 
Babe you all did well thanks Olivia .I am enjoying the strawberries.  Let's eat the rest at home.

We got home and Julian parked

We got home and Julian parked.  We never made it inside for awhile.   I got in the back seat with my wife with the back seat pulled down. We enjoyed our dessert more ways than one . After two hours in the jeep, we finally went inside with the picnic basket and cleaned up the empty contents of the basket, put it away and took a nice long shower having more dessert than going to bed.

Julian wow ite been awhile.  I know my schedule has been hectic.  I know but wow too we both needed that.
I kissed my wife and we nodded off to sleep.