18

Fred what can we do to help with this assault on you? Not much the cops already handled it. I don't want nobody to bother Avery.  This is really their first get away since Remi.  They need to reconnect as a couple again and with Remi as their niece. I haven't seen Avery smile so much in the last month.  Okay we agree but,we will have to do with my sister when she returns.  She won't be happy. I know.
I am glad you called us. Your staying with us until they catch the bastard broken in your home. Thank you.  WE WILL BE GLAD WHEN THE HOUSE NEXT TO AVERY WILL BE  DONE.ME TOO.  I NEVER THOUGHT I WANT TO LIVE NEXT TO MY BUSINESS PARTNER.
WILLIAM CALLED MY OTHER SISTER, her wife , Bailey and Mrs
Wright so they will pitch in to help you recover.  Thanks for coming. My neighbors are shaken up that we had a neighbor killed.  Fred if you hadn't heard her scream it would of been her too. I know I got hurt but it was worth her being killed too. She is staying with so she is out or harms way at least.  Here is the bedroom you  be staying in until Monday when your place will be finished.

It's has huge window to see outside and lots of books for you to read

It's has huge window to see outside and lots of books for you to read. You have  been given a sedative which should be kicking in soon. William will help you change and for bed.  Kelly and Tabitha will be here shortly to help at night and Mrs. Wright be here in the morning along with Bailey. Night Fred.  Thanks you two . Night Samantha.
William thank you. Your welcome. They should be here soon to help you with the bandage dressing.  Yeah you definitely are bruised up.  Night.

No longer I said good night babe he was snoring. I don't want to think we could of lost him. Someone heard the shots and called 911 and got the help he needed. His sister should be here tomorrow.

Babe I will get the door.
Kelly and Tabitha thanks for coming. How is he? Shooken up like his neighbors.  The moving company should be there on Monday with his stuff.  He went back home to get something he forgot when he heard the scream of his neighbor. He is bruised and the wound needs to be cleaned and bandaged again.He is sound asleep and highly doubt he will wake up when giy clean and change it.Besides a sedative he still groggy from the pain medication.  If you need anything, just use the intercom. Samantha has clean towels out for you two. Good night. Night William  Sleep well. Thanks you too.

I will put out stuff in the guest room Kelly. I will clean and change his dressing.

Fred didn't move nor wake up when I  went into the bedroom to clean and change his dressing. He definitely was bruised.

Babe how bad is it? Not bad. He didn't move at all. He will sore tomorrow. It's late. Let's get some sleep before we have to get up and ready for work.