8

I drove to the winery.
Izzy the cakes came out beautiful.

Izzy really?Yes it's his loss not yours

The other two are perfect

The other two are perfect. Thank you. Your very welcome.

WHEN YOU WALKED OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN MY MOUTH DROPPED

WHEN YOU WALKED OUT FROM BEHIND THE CURTAIN MY MOUTH DROPPED .
Thank you Joey.

Look how he is eyeing you

Look how he is eyeing you. I am guessing he didn't see you when you left. No he left before I did. He's walking over here. We will let you be. Coward but thank you. I am not a Coward. J yes you are. He heard your statements.

Hello Michele you look like a model and yes Joey I heard you. See I told you J.

Michele starts to laugh. Well you and your fellow pals and employees did a great job on the food. I love the appetizers. The right amount or kick and the drinks are on point. You can thank Chris for that. Its one of his bartenders and here is the bill for your share. Thank you. I will go pay Chris.

You okay? Yes Juanita. The employees are ready to serve. I know sitting with you four. Its not problem. Casey has a seat for you just in case. We figured he would sit with his FBI buddies.

Hello everyone as Izzy wrote it on the white cake which is red velvet by the way .All this is his loss but we are still friends and roommates and hopefully will be able to stay both. If you drive and drank too much, please don't. We will make sure your vehicle and you get home safely. There will be leftovers we made sure of it. We have to go containers and bags for you. The bags you have to pay for though . I will cover the bag costs. Thank you Nick.
I would like to make a toast to Michele.
Michele I know 8 broke your heart but I am glad you are allowing me to stay living there. I know you afford the place on your own.
Michele my brother was a fool to let you go but you will always be part of our family . THANK YOU..Let's eat.

I cannot believe his sister said that and he doesn't look too happy about it. Halle that's his problem not mine. You go buddy. Thanks Mandi. Anytime.

We ate dinner and it was time for dessert. The music was going well.

Nia blessed us with her singing again

She did well and I could tell Nick was starring.

Michele let's dance after we have dessert. I do mean actual dessert. Brother. What! Never mind. I knew what he meant Joey.

We ate our dessert. I had a piece from my chef cake that was carrot cake and the other layer was double chocolate which I had a small piece Antonio had a piece of the red velvet. I could see nick having a piece of the marble cake of the FBI.

Antonio you dance so well. Thank you. Your not bad yourself. Ouch. You weren't being a gentleman cuz. Jane but pinching me wasn't nice.I could of had auntie Kiki slapping you. No the pinching was okay. Nick danced with MacKenzie and Gina. I continued to dance with Kevin, Stella and Kelly together. I took a break.

Sienna may I have this dance?Sure doc. Are you having fun ? Yes. This is my wife Jane. Wow- you do look like Janice. Three sets of twins but two are identical. Yes it is at times.

I like seeing my daughter dance with the women and it didn't bother her. Gage had alot to do with it. He taught her to treat everyone is the same and love is love.

Mama come and join us. May I have this dance . Yes Jackson even if it's slow. Sienna was dancing slowly with Katelyn and laughing. I think being here is going to be good for us. I just hope when school starts it won't be hard making friends.

Wow Jackson thank you. Your welcome. Let's get you some water with honey and lemon so your vocal chords won't hurt. Thank you .

Jackson left and brought it back. Ah thank you. The honey feels good down my throat. I am done singing. Nia she doesn't allow their sexual preference get in the way. No she doesn't. SHE JUST BROKE UP WITH HER BOYFRIEND BECAUSE SHE WOULDN'T HAVE SEX SITH HIM. It's a good thing Nia No one should force sex. It's good to hear she didn't allow him or teen pressure her. My, Alex and Walker's conversation with her did well. Will she dance with me ? You have to ask her not me and I don't mind..

Sienna will you slow dance with me Sure. It's the waltz. It's okay Jackson. My grandad taught me.

Sienna and Jackson dance as well as Lisa,Avery,Avery,
June, Maura and Jane with several others.

Nia your daughter is amazing. I am Avery's baby sister Tabitha and this is my wife , Kelly. Hello ladies nice to meet hjun both.
Francisco don't over do it. I won't auntie Lisa. Make sure you don't either. I am making sure she doesn't .

I finally danced a slow one with Nick .

Michele thank you for being gracious and still wanting to be friends with my sister, Amanda. of course. It's getting late and we need to end this and help get the extra food packed for people. I will help. Please get yourself a hair net and gloves. Okay.

We finally got everyone to leave Everyone was able to drive themselves home.

Nick it was nice. Thank you Simon and Tim. I need to get going my sister is staying with us.