17

Several weeks have gone by. We arrive at her cabin, park and unload the groceries, household items and luggage. We choose rooms.
Sienna helps her parents put the groceries away.  Jackson you and Lisa BBQ kabobs and turkey  burgers while the three of make the side dishes. Dad here is your aunt Lisa's beer. Thanks sweetie. 

Sienna goes inside to make the dressing for the meat and brings it outside . Lisa did you ever figure out my Nana's recipe? No does your dad know? No I don't know. She kicks me out the kitchen. You see we are both out here . Before you ask you ask auntie Avery, she was in the bathroom when mama made it.

Sienna goes inside laughing She can be evil or cruel at times. Lisa she likes you alot and loves teasing you. If I mean, she will tell me? No but Nia and myself will protect our daughter.  Jackson Avery and I are so happy you got to adopt her. Me too. She's a great kid with a big heart. Dude don't sell yourself short. You have a big heart too .We saw it with you and Remi all the time.  Lisa I kiss him so much. We do too. What are you two talking about? Avery that we are both glad he is a father and how big a heart he has. We saw it all the time with Remi and we all miss him. I agree on both. I miss out Don everyday wondering if he would play sports, what he be like. 
My wife hugged me and Jackson took the items we were grilling inside to give us alone time.

Babe I know we will never know and Sienna won't replace him bit the joy she brings into our home makes it easier for me. I totally agree.

Alright aunties come and make your plates or Jackson and the rest of us will eat the turkey burger with the zesty lemon on it.