19 epilog

The following morning William helped Mrs. Wright with me in the bathroom and  I sat on the bench while I took a shower after Mrs. Wright covered my arm up .

Fred how you doing  ? William okay. Let me help you get dressed. I will be working from home all this week. If he needs help, let me know.  I will William.  Let me clean and change your dressing. I got some antibiotics for you to kill the infection. Drink this.  You ate your breakfast. I didn't lose my appetite. You can with this antibiotic.  okay thank you for telling me. Bailey's is here.  Hi Fred.  Morning Bailey.  Today we will start a few exercises. I don't want you more sore or for you to bust a stitch. Here is a stress ball. Squeeze and hold it for two minutes than I will tell you to release it .

I did twenty five and  my arm was hurting and I told Bailey.

We will stop. I want you to keep doing this every four hours. Thanks.

Bailey left. I was talking to him and he fell asleep. I went to get some water in the kitchen and William was there.

How's he doing? Actually quite well sore from the stress ball. He is to do 20 - 25 reps total every four hours. I was talking to him and he fell asleep. Good he probably needed it.

You guys ready to go fishing ? Yes Nia.  We are just casting from the shore line.

Babe this is the most relaxed I felt even with the Cruz and Michele' s parties.Me too Avery and it has alot to do with her.

We both look at Sienna and she screams she got one and needs help with it.  Jackson helps and the line broke.

Sorry Sienna  It's okay dad at least I knew I had a big one. HOW BIG DO YOU THINK IT WAS? Maybe 15-20 lbs. Let me get you
another anchor and bait.

We after awhile all laughed. We all helped her and each fish got away. She caught smaller ones but released them because they were too smaller.

I had four good ones and each got away. Even with a my training and your guys help I still couldn't keep it. Sweetie it just wasn't your day. I know mama.  At least Lisa and Dad caught some we can eat. You get to have fun gutting them and grilling. I am going to go for a swim in the pool. Okay sweetie.

She ran and took off her shoes and socks and shorts and dove in splashing Avery when Avery walked by on purpose

She ran and took off her shoes and socks and shorts and dove in splashing Avery when Avery walked by on purpose. We all laughed when my wife hurried and removed her shoes,socks, shorts, and cell than dove in to dunk her. My wife tried everything she could to get her but Sienna blocked each attempt.

Babe more training. Lisa I worked hard to earn my orange belt.  Better luck next time auntie Avery . Sweetheart don't be so rough with her she's fragile..
My wife picks up Jackson when he puts the fish down and tosses him the pool. Eventually we all jump in. Jackson was the only one with shoes, socks and a shirt. I was just glad he didn't have his wallet, cell  or keys on him.

Lisa your going to pay for it. Dad she will out maneuver you. I don't think so. Dad if she does, I get a new stereo for my car.

My dad is thinking about it for a few minutes.