9

My voice was hurting and my muscles ache.
Mama your sick  I know sweetie. Mama give me a note, your license from here and pink slip and money.  Katelyn said she take me to get my license and register yours here. I already ordered the license plate and paid the fees on line. Okay . Thank you sweetie. The plates will be there for you to get them.
We will bring you some soup and sprite back with saltines. Thank you .please tell Katelyn thank you and bring a screw driver with a certain head on it to remove the license plates. Good look on your driving test.  Thank you mama and I will.

Katelyn my mother said thank you.  I have soup made up for her with seven up and crackers.
We enter the house and I get a bowl and spoon. Katelyn gets a cup, bed tray and napkins. We take everything to mu mama.
Oh thank you. YOUR welcome.  It's still warm and more of it is on the counter for you. Please pick up more micro ban, sprite and toilet paper. We will   She has money for it. Okay. Eat and rest.  Jackson and Kiki said they check on you later. Kiki has a key. Okay.

We left and Sienna did a excellent job driving to the dmv.

We got in line for her to take her test. She got 100 percent and she took her photo and picked up her mother's new plates and surrendered the Texas plates.

She drove us to Costco after I helped her with the navigating.

Sienna I know your mother gave you money but you give it back to her

Sienna I know your mother gave you money but you give it back to her. I will just include her in my purchases and get some food and snacks for yourself. Okay thank you.

We finished shopping and we brought everything in. I left whole Sienna was in the garage  parking her mother's vehicle and Jackson was home so I  felt better leaving her.

 I left whole Sienna was in the garage  parking her mother's vehicle and Jackson was home so I  felt better leaving her

She was putting up the surf boards when I left. She waive good bye .

Jackson I passed  with not missing one. Congrats your am official Californian now. How's my mama doing? She had a temperature but it finally broke. You barely missed Kiki.  Will you please text Kiki for me. I don't have a cell. You don't why? Mom says she is afraid I will use it when I drive and not pay attention. You stay here. I will be back .

Jackson left and I went to finish getting my stuff out of the shed and hung and place my bike and scuba and snorkeling equipment in the garage.

Jane got me a license frame and Frankie got me a sticker for the garage once Avery gave the okay for me to hang it up in the garage. It was perfect.

I went inside to check on my mother.

Mama how you feeling?Alur better. Here is your change. Katelyn said she got yiy covered at Costco. I slid some money on her purse when she wasn't looking for my lunch and healthy snacks ..Good girl. Is Jackson here? No he left for a bit. I passed with missing none. Mama I left the birth certificate and my social security card in the safe.Your money that is left is back in your wallet. Sweetie will you get me more soup and soda. I will be right back also I will spray myself and the room with microban.

I warmed up the soup and Jackson returned.

My mama was wondering if you were here Oh I need to ask your mom something . I will take this.

I noticed he has a Verizon bag. I thought yippee and hope my mother approves if the phone is for me.
I cleaned the kitchen and started on the laundry and transferring items to the dryer and hanging items not meant to be in the dryer.

Nia Sienna said you don't want her hair having a cell. No I didn't want her to have one. I purchase her one..I will show her how t link it to her car stereo so all she has to do is touch her steering wheel. Please don't be mad she doesn't know. She might know how since the bag was in my hand. Here is her number.  It has unlimited text and calls. I will pay for it and set some rules up.

We went over the rules than I called for Sienna to come into the room.  She told me she would be there once she removed her mother's whites to the dryer.

Yes Jackson..I  bought you a cell. It has unlimited calls and texts, but we agreed on rules.if you break it. Yiy mother will get the phone until she sees fit. Okay.

We went over the rules and she thanked us both and left with the cell. I had already placed everyone's contact information.  I found her folding clothes and adding her friends and family from Texas.