12

I get a popsicle stick out the freezer and 30 minutes later I am not feeling well. I m puking and Lisa hears me .

You okay? No I wanted to have something unhealthy and got a popsicle stick out of the freezer.  No more Popsicles for me. Sienna was it something like this?

I look on her iPad.

Yes. Oh boy have you ever had alcohol before? No mama says I have to wait until I am 21 and even at gathering of friends they do but not I. UMMM this popsicle is for adults.  I don't understand.  This has alcohol in it. It tasted good. Yes it does. How many did you have three. Your mother is going to kill Jackson. Why? They are his. You mean I drank alcohol. She's gonna kill me. Why am I gonna kill you? Mama I didn't know.  Know what sweetheart? I was craving something unhealthy so I ate three of those on Lisa's iPad.

My mom looks and she asks me how I feel. I told her awful and I puked my gutts out. She starts  laughing and says to me that she was glad I stayed here and didn't drive  but now I know what it feels like when you drink too much.  Oh shit- Nia those are mine I am so sorry. You guys she is a minor. If it's not in alcohol bottle she won't know. I am niece as my friends tell me alot. I almost had a pink lemonade until my friend grabbed it out of my hand. I didn't know it was alcohol. YOU ALL NEED TO START LABELING FOR ADULTS ONLY.  I HAVE SOME LABELS AND WILL DO THAT NOW.  I HOPE YOU AREN'T MAD. NO BUT DON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAIN.
Mama I don't feel good. I hope I never will be asked if I drank or got high before I turn 21 .I will have to say yes and explain and many won't believe me. Many teens my age drink and do drugs which is stupid . Mama can I sleep with you after I take a shower , gargle and brush my teeth? No sweetheart I don't want to get you sick. 
Nia if you and Sienna don't mind she can sleep between Lisa and I after I change the bedding. No I don't mind. Thanks mama. I will run you a bath in ours Sienna so you can relax. I hope I don't get sick again. I don't think so I think you puked it all out.I  hope so.
Night sweetie. 

I blew my daughter a kiss and she did the same. Jackson returned and thought it was cute.

Nia my gummy worms and brownies I labeled adult . I sometimes hurt or can't sleep. I understand. I don't definitively want her getting high off of weed. Jackson why so you need gummy and brownies with weed in them and how often do you ingest them? Whenever I get top stressed. My doctor suggested I take one or the other instead of pills.  You still haven't answered my question. Once or twice a month. The brownies I just made the other day. Why ate you being stressed? It was because of Jennifer Newsom thing and her trying to kill her husband and you keeping me safe because I couldn't. Jackson it's my job. I know that a my male ego got in the way of you doing it  Would you felt different if I was a man? No  I couldn't keep myself safe. Why are you asking me all these questions? I just needed to know if you have an addicting problem and or a male chauvinistic problem. I don't have either.  I know that now and thank you for clearing that up for me. I just won't have either of that around my daughter if you had been. I would never intentionally hurt you or your daughter.  I love you Nia and I have grown fond of Sienna in this short time. Let's get you some seven up or sprite.  I am not sure which one they brought back and so more water so you can stay hydrated.  Afterwards, I am going to wash up and go to bed. 
Thank you for your honesty.  I hope so didn't scare you with the word love .No just caught me off guard. I like you too. I am okay with that.

I helped Nia back in bed and brought her fluids.  She drank some and so left to my bedroom after I checked on Sienna and apologized to her. She said she heard what her mother said and appreciated my honesty.  She was growing fond of me too.  I said goodnight to them all and went to my bedroom - washed up and went to bed to nod off which I did quickly.