6

I finally finished with internal affairs and drive the rental to Oakland shipping yard to pick up my vehicle.

My daughter calls me to make sure I am okay and I'd excited when she saw the vehicle when Jackson and Lisa drove up with her. She tells me she will look for a job. I tell her no to concentrate on enjoying the summer, meeting new people and do well on school.

Mama Jackson said he was a scared. He was glad you were there to protect him. I am glad he is okay. I am on my way back from Oakland. Your tanks scuba gear and bike is in the shed.Yes they told me. A lady named amal and a Dr..Isles are taking me shopping. Be good for them. I will . Mom you will have to park yiy vehicle in the street. I know but thank you. I already called Mrs..Cabrera to thank her for giving me her mother's old car.. Her mother was a well known doctor. Yes. I know. Sweetie I have to go traffic is getting busy. Love you . Love you more mama.

I ended my call. Walker is calling me.
Nia you have been cleared. Yes I want you to do well. Walker thank you for everything. Anytime. My home is always open to you , Sienna and a guy named Jackson.. I want details later. Bye Walker..I need details too.
Bye.

I laugh when my old partner wants details too.There is no way Gage is getting that information at least not right now which reminds me I need to talk to Sienna about it .

Katelyn I think we have everything done. What you think? Perfect she wanted simple and this is simple. Penelope make sure security has no one coming in this area. Tomorrow the food and cake will be here.

Izzy will have the cakes here at 5 and dinner is at 5:30

Izzy will have the cakes here at 5 and dinner is at 5:30. We will be ready Katelyn. Now let's get back to Sacramento before the traffic gets bad. By the way I heard you got a new car. Yes but it's being cleaned. Oh no you didn't? Yup. You two and new vehicles. Whatever don't be jealous. Honey I am not jealous believe me. Javier handles all this quite well. Your naughty Penelope. I highly doubt that compared to you and your wife. It will be good to finally meet Nia's daughter. Yeah she contacted me already thanking me for my mother's car. It has miles on it but it still is on good shape.

Dr. Isles this is too much money just for shorts and a top and sandals. Oh sweetheart this is nothing compared to what I pay for what I have on now. Money isn't something my sister or I worry about. Okay but my mother might get mad at all the money you and Mrs. Harris spent on me. Sienna please call me Amal and me either Maura or doc. Okay but if I get into trouble I am telling on you both. Not a problem. Let's go get dinner for us all. Jackson,Avery, Lisa and your mother should be home soon. Okay.

I back my wife's vehicle in the driveway. I knew my vehicle wouldn't hold as much.

My mama and Jackson are home. We start bringing in the bags and I see my mother kissing Jackson.
Its about time. Sienna. Sorry mama. Look what doc and Amal bought me. Please don't get mad they asked me to call them that or Maura.
Okay I won't. Maura and Amal. Nia she is part of the family now we are not formal except at work. I am not. Amal seriously-? No Maura. We may have gone slightly over board but it was two for one sale. You got her enough clothes as long as age doesn't grow anymore to last awhile. Mama grandad said I will be like you. Oh sweetheart I hope you will grow more or you will forever have to exercise. Mama I ride my bike- scuba dive--snorkel-swim -run- martial arts and surf which mainly keeps me in shape and I eat healthy. Yes- I can attest to that. We ordered lunch and she asked for it in lettuce only at in n out burger and no fries. I told her to order the fries and Jackson and I would eat them. See mama. I get my work out from uncle walker and uncle gage oops I meant uncle Tribeck. Uncle gage has awful eating habits. Since you been working here for the last three months- he has gained weight. He has . Yes . By the way talking about my ex partner Gage he doesn't need to know about Jackson. Okay mama but it's okay for uncle walker? Yes he won't gossip. Amal and doc thank you for taking me - spending money and getting to know me a little. Your very welcome. We ordered dinner it should be here in 39 minutes. Mama will you and Lisa help me out these away please. Yes . Sure. I am curious to see what you did to it.
Jackson when Avery gets home please let her know I am in the room between her mother's and Jackson. I will. Have fun.

Jackson you like her we see? Yes Maura I got to know her working with her and all. I feel safe around her. I never dated a gal who could easily kick my ass, gorgeous, athletic, can sing well, and knows how to kiss. Oh my Amal he has fallen hard. Yup.

Hi everybody. Where's my wife? She is in Sienna's room with Nia putting all her new clothes away. We went shopping. You bought the entire teen section out Maura?Nope Amal wouldn't allow me ..Maura she almost fainted when you had her try the shorts- sandals-and top on for tomorrow party. You three have fun. I want to meet my new family member .

Avery left.
Hi babe and Nia. You must be Sienna my niece. Your niece. I am confused. My mama doesn't have any siblings. No sweetheart its like when you call Alex auntie. Oh sorry. This is all new to me. It's okay
I am Avery. Your the infamous lawyer right? I guess yes . My mama arrests them and you get them out. Not all the time but yes. Avery I am so sorry she is right to the point. It's okay.

You guys dinner is here. We are coming.

We ate the Chinese food delivered. Maura and I noticed she ate very healthy ( lung pao chicken- green beans with almonds- and a spoon full of white rice .
Mama can we go driving? Sweetie I am tired . I will have you drive us back and forth from the party in my vehicle. I still need to register my vehicle here and transfer the insurance here and add you to mine insurance. I don't want you driving your car until I get the insurance transferred. Okay mama. Mama you and whoever goes with us please don't drink too much sweetie it will be Jackson and I. I won't. Neither will I. Mama do you mind if I get change to work out in the fitness riom. My wife and I will work out with you if you don't mind. You know Martial arts? I do but Avery still learning. What belt are you? Second degree black. Belt and you? 6 degree black belt in Oki Ryu Kempo . I am close to getting my seventh. Impressive my mama is 4 degree black belt in this same as us both. My wife is at orange.Avery a lot of dedication-cuts and bruises. DON'T GIVE UP. I WONT.
Lisa I need to find us an instructor. Andrew Cain and his twin brother who they don't look like twins anymore because Andrew or Drew was kidnapped and had facial reconstruction done. He doesn't like to talk about nor does Jason my boss and friend. I have a session on Monday at work with Drew. Or Jason I don't recall it's at my job after 4 .come and join. If you are willing to train others- I will ask them to train you for free along with Sienna. Sienna can teach too if she wants and we will pay her. Mama please. Yes but try not to hurt anyone. Mama he didn't listen that is why he broke his leg and wrist . I know but still. Okay mama.
Jackson is a white belt not for long .I am giving it up. I don't like the aches and bruising .

They left to change and came out in the proper attire and got lots of room temperature water and went out in the backyard .After an hour they came in and took showers. My daughter went to bed.

Nia whomever trained her did awesome job. Thanh you. Walker and I did. I am gonna go to bed since I promised her we go out driving.