7

The following morning my daughter was up with Lisa making breakfast for us all at eight. I could smell the coffee.
I get my robe on brush my teeth and comb hair after removing mr.sandman from my eyes.

Morning mama..You two are up early. I will take a coffee. Mama morning its righg there by your plate with spinach and cbeese- bacon omelet and wheat toast. Did you two eat already?Yup and worked out in the fitness room too. Let me wake up some more and eat what you two cooked . Afterwards we will go driving. You two have fun. I wrote Avery and Jackson a note that their omelets are in the oven. I am off to work half day to make up for yesterday. Lisa thank you. It's not a problem.  Nia I just need your signature on these human resources forms. It stipulates you won't sue Q security if she gets hurt. Jason will pay all bills. Okay.

My mother signs them and Lisa is off to work. My mother finishes and we leave the kitchen clean and drive to Lodi so I can rest drive the route to the winery  It's not open yet.

 My mother finishes and we leave the kitchen clean and drive to Lodi so I can rest drive the route to the winery  It's not open yet

Mama Katelyn and
Doc own this. It's gorgeous. They own another one in Italy with an inn and ranch on it. They own several properties mainly Maura does. I can see why she said money was no object. Sienna Maura and Katelyn come from old money especially Maura.She owns a lovely  cabin in tahoe that Bailey had a few of us use for a company retreat. I got to practice at her gun range. She owns a few other businesses too there  as well. Her adoptive parents we her dad is came from wealth.  His parents started from nothing.  Have you ever heard of the Isles foundation? Yes. Its all hers. Mama that means she has two planes too and flies them. I didn't realize it was her because she hyphenated her name to be Rizzoli of the internal law firm.  Dr.Rizzoli came to speak to us about Bank to robbery she was shot at etcetera. You learned alot about her?Yes I felt bad for her when her ex husband- Henry Anniston did to her . I am happy that he died in jail.None of asked her anymore questions about him. We could tell as you say hee love wasn't as strong as  tree. No it wasn't.

We finally returned and Avery and Jackson were up.

Where did you two go? I drove to Lodi to see the winery and all the businesses the Martin sisters own in Lodi. I didn't know of doc was that Dr. Isles of the Isles foundation. Ah so you know why they both don't worry about money.  Avery what does Katelyn do for work? She is the executive director of Meals on wheels for the homeless here which serves over a thousand meals seven days a week to the homeless .She also raises funds for California state university and America River College homeless project for college students. She was going to donate her mother's car until we mentioned you would be needing a vehicle. THE BOTH OF THEM DO ALOT OF CHARITY WORK AND DONATE MUCH TO MANY AGENCIES IN THE STATES AND ABROAD.  MAMA DID YOU KNOW? YES.  I see why you didn't get mad when she and Amal went shopping with me.  No I didn't. AMAL IS A VERY SUCCESSFUL TAX ATTORNEY. I saw her and Janice house. It was sad to hear about her brother and parents. Yes it was.I  learned alot about Dr. Avery Rizzoli too. She came and spoke to us why she ended up being w lawyer- her career at a young age before she was shot and her jerk of a husband. Sienna you do know Avery is bisexual right? No!. She married her business partner from JR Studio. The one that was in Italy- Boston- Spain and now here? Yes. You have been googling alot about people were are close to and consider family. Yes not on purpose. I was fascinated by Dr. RIZZOLI SO I look her up. She was so young owning her own photography business on top of being partnered with her aunt and I am guessing is her wife- June. Yes. Avery may I ask a personal question? Yes. How many of your sisters are married to a woman? Myself and Tabitha my youngest sister. My sister Samantha is a a marital attorney while her husband is a corporate lawyer and he inherited his parents tire business . Once you graduate from college- he will donate new tires to your vehicle if you live in California.Good to know bur haven't decided what college I want to go too. I am interested in Photography scuba diving as a researcher for on fish and other water animals. I am gonna take a nap.  You got a letter from the Texas ranger office.  I put it in your room. Thank you Jackson.  

My daughter left the the family room.
Nia she is quite the researcher. Avery she make a good lawyer- Paralegal-photographer or a nstructor om Photography. Scuba or snorkeling or martial arts or even a nutritionist .She doesn't want to be a Leo. She doesn't like the idea hanging around criminals and possibly being shot at .I try telling her any career can be dangerous .I am off to taking a nap too.
Nia leaves. Jackson and I go put our  bathing suits so we can swim.

Jackson I won't be turning on the heater plus I am waiting for Harold to fix the heating unit for the pool and spa

Jackson I won't be turning on the heater plus I am waiting for Harold to fix the heating unit for the pool and spa. Jackson they finished the exterior yesterday.  The contractors Carlo hired are quick. Antonio Atwater and Casey will be doing the pouring of the driveway today. They got alot done with Tommy and Jay helping them. We are just waiting on the cabinets and doors to be hung up once they are done. With the heat like Jr is , Casey said the concrete should be thoroughly dried on Monday and the doors will be here too along with rhe cabinets. Monday night we can park in there. I am going to suggest to Nia we give Sienna the garage by herself with her oxygen tanks and all. I know the tall ones need oxygen still. She is a healthy eater for sure   I have some work to do after we finish swimming.  I am just glad they are laying the cement only which isn't loud.i am gonna go to the mall to buy a Hawaiian shirt and sandals.

We finished swimming. We both took showers and I left to the mall while Avery went to her home office to work .