14

We took a photo and Jackson didn't care how he was looking so Lisa took two separate photos and put them together as best as she could

We took a photo and Jackson didn't care how he was looking so Lisa took two separate photos and put them together as best as she could. Jackson like it. Nia and Sienna laughed and said as long as he was happy they were happy. They took off to get it printed and framed  a few of them. Lisa and Avery added us to the living lounge area and Jackson was happy.

 Lisa and Avery added us to the living lounge area and Jackson was happy

that they were seeing each other as a family. Nia and him spoke that they would share a bedroom as long as Sienna didn't mind.

About time mama. You sneak out in the morning or he does  thinking your two are be slicked.  We all know. He doesn't always put the toilet seat down before he leaves to go your to shower. I like using yours so I can.make sure you get up. You are not always easy to wake up  He's an early riser..I know work starts next week. I work rhe early shift so I can be home when you get home from school. I am grateful  Frankie is allowing it. Me too mama I am glad your back to your normal self so we can work out together again.Get ready we are working out.  Yes sweetie.  Avery stayed home so she is working from home and can earn her orange belt today.  We helped her and she has improved which Drew says she just has to do her test today. I happy for her mom. We'll her hard work has paid off.

Avery are you ready to go to Q security? Yes. I will drive us.i need more practice before school starts.

We leave and head to Q security.

Sweetie you parking better on parallel

Sweetie you parking better on parallel. Thanks mama.

We get out and we go to the training room. DREW WELCOMES US and we bow after removing our sandals. Lisa smiles at her wife.

Avery go ahead and start.
Averys form has improved.  She goes through all the stages and bows to Drew. 
Avery please come forward to get your new belt and please remove your yellow one properly.

She removes it and hands it to her wife.  DREW PLACES THE NEW ONE AND AVERY IS BEAMING WITH PRIDE. SEVERAL OTHER BELTS WERE EARNED AS WELL.

BABE I am so proud of you not giving up. I want to be able to protect myself not just with  gun . I know you have work to do so rhe three of us will leave you so you can get back to work. Babe here is your yellow one.
Love you. Love you too.

We hug and kiss. Avery puts her sandals back on and we leave  back for home. I help my mother move her stuff in Jackson's bedroom.

Mama all done

Mama all done. Enjoy your lunch. I will take mine with me. I have to go to work. I kiss my daughter good bye and she says bye to Avery and I.

Avery thanks for not teasing us when Sienna and you all knew. We figured you two would tell us when you were ready. Let's eat lunch than I have work to do. I going to go shopping for more clothes for myself.  Are you going by yourself? No, Kiki and Lisa  are coming with me.

We eat and clean up. Avery goes to her office and I head out to meet Kiki and Lisa at the Folsom outlets. I don't have money like they do so I go where my money will go further-two for the higher than rhe third free.

Hi. You ready ? Yes. How did the Avery do? She is now an orange belt. This is great. We are coming over later over to BBQ for her. Lisa and the gang knows and now you. We wanted it to be a surprise.  We only told Lisa so she could approve us using their home.  Cool. Let's do some damage to my debit card.

We shopped for three hours and even Kiki and Lisa bought items.
I left to go back to the house with my bags. Avery laughed when I came in and asked her for help.

About an hour later  Lisa and Kiki showed up with chicken, hot links and steaks seasoned.

What's all this. Surprise we wanted to celebrate you earning your orange belt.  Everyone else are bringing the beverages,.desserts and sides.  Awe thank you.

Izzy brought in the cake and everyone started coming in

Izzy brought in the cake and everyone started coming in. Stella, Severide, Joey and Casey showed up with several of the two fire stations to congratulate me and eat some  before they headed off to a crash scene.

Dad, Kelly, Tabitha, Samantha and William thank you for coming. Sweetheart we know you worked hard and we wanted to celebrate you in your Victory.Fred showed up with several staff from work as well.  I now see why they bought so much meat. About 60 people showed up to support me. Several of my coworkers spoke with my wife, Drew and the others to inquire if they could learn too.I  had a blast and later on my wife gave me my special dessert wrapped up on a ghee with nothing under.