Ch. 7: Sibling Disbutes

Luz waited until they were done with breakfast before going into her workshop and letting out a loud scream. Thankfully the place is soundproof.

"Crap! Crap crap crap crap crap! Amity's going to invite Boscha over! Our parents are going to meet her! They might find out we're dating!" Luz said as she paced around her workshop, panicking.

Luz picked up one of her daggers, before looking at it and tossing it down.

"No, I'm not going to kill Amity."

Killing a sibling was a big No-No.

"Maybe I can call her and tell her not to come or that I'm sick! Yeah, that could work!" Luz said as she quickly pulled out her scroll, going to her girlfriend's number.

"3 Eyed Beauty" was Luz's handle for Boscha and quickly pressed call, hopefully Luz would get her first!

Boscha immediately picked up when she saw her "Beautiful Blacksmith" was on the other end.

"Hi, babe, I just got off a call with your sister." Boscha said.

"Please tell me you didn't agree to come over!" Luz said to her, surprising Boscha with her tone.

"Of course, I agreed, it gives me the chance to hang out with you."

"I know but you can't! My parents are here and we can't run the risk of them finding out we're dating! I'm not ashamed of you, I love being with you but my parents a-"

"Luz! Calm down and breath!" Boscha said, feeling Luz spiral in a panic. "I'm sure you're worrying over nothing."

"I-I-I-"

"I'll be there in an hour, see you soon honey. I have a big kiss waiting for you." Boscha said, ending the call.

"THIS.....is not good." Luz said aloud as she slowly put her scroll away before rushing upstairs.

"MITTENS!" Luz screamed.

Luz's scream echoed through the castle as the siblings, each in their own room, could think of only one thing.

'Mittens is going to die.'

'I'm dead.' Amity thought as she drew a spell circle, making abomination mud rise and cover her door as a barricade. 'That should hold until Willow and Boscha get here.'

Not a minute later, a large axe broke through the wooden door.

"Aaah!" Amity screamed in surprise as the axe was pulled from her door!

Luz moved her face into the gap and glared at Amity! How dare she invite her girlfriend over without her permission!

"HERE'S LUZZY!" Luz screamed before the abomination mud cover her face and pushed her out! "That won't hold long against my Ice Axe, Mittens!"

Pushing the branded glyph on the handle, the axe gained a white glow as cold mist came from the blade!

Luz hit the Abomination and it froze. Luz swung her axe at the door and broke it.

"Let's talk Mittens."

Luz walked into the room and fired an ice beam at the door, freezing it over so no one else could come in. Even though her family rushed to the scene and saw the ice.

"Ugh! Not again, Luz." Camilia said as she rubbed her temples.

"Sorry but this is private and important!" Luz said before turning to Amity, whisper yelling. "HOW DARE YOU INVITE BOSCHA OVER, KNOWING WHAT COULD HAPPEN?!"

"I just wanted you to have something to do today. Get you out of the workshop." Amity said aloud.

"I DID HAVE SOMETHING TO DO TODAY, TRAINING WITH A WEAPON!" Luz whispered yelled, pointing to her ice axe!

"Luz, you need to take a break from this stuff! She's the only one that can get you focused on something else!"

"Oh! She does, does she?" Eda asked, leaning closer to listen.

"It sounds like Luz and Boscha are very good friends." Raine suggested.

'Yeah, "friends."' The three siblings thought with hidden smirk.

"What I do with my free time is my choice!" Luz said out loud this time.

"Well, you can't spend it all cooped up in your workshop. Trust me, you'll thank me for inviting her over." Amity said.

"Oh! Well, if that's the case, maybe I should mom, mama, mami, and nini about you and Willow!" Luz threatened.

"You wouldn't dare!"

"I just knocked down your door! I think I dare!"

That was the signal for rest of the family to break in and stop them before they fight!

"Okay, that's enough." Eda said, breaking the ice, "I'm done, with you two arguing, take this."

Eda hands them the portal key.

"Go to the Human Realm with your little... friends. And don't come back until you two are besties again."

"But mom, I don't want-" Luz tried to say.

"You will go to the human world with your sister and your friends, or you will be grounded for a week! Meaning NO workshop." Eda threatened her.

Luz put her hands up. That's the biggest threat that someone can give to her is banning her from her workshop.

"Okay, I'll got to the human world!" Luz said quickly.

"Good and no large weapons. Meaning that axe stays here." Eda said as she pointed to Luz's ice axe.

Luz dropped her axe and Eda walked out.

"And that's how you parent." She told the others.

"Oh Eda." Raine said with a head shake.

"It's not perfect but it's strangely effective." Odalia said as she turned to Luz. "Also, please clean up this ice and frozen mud before it melts. Your siblings will help you."

"What?!/Why?!" The twins and Skara complained.

"You three did nothing to stop her. And it will take all of you to clean all this ice and frozen mud up while I call for a replacement door." Camilia said to her children.

Luz couldn't help but smirk at that.

"Okay, Mami. We'll do it." Luz said as she began picking up some mud and ice.

"Fine. Just put the frozen abomination in the garbage and the ice in the bathtub." Amity said.

The siblings started to clean up. The twins went to get a bucket for the frozen mud as Skara helped with picking up the ice. Camila was downstairs on the phone, ordering a new door.

"Yes, thank you."

Putting her scroll away, Camilia prepared herself to relax as the rest of her loves wonder why Luz would react so violently.

"Is Boscha really that important to Luz?" Odalia voiced as she rubbed her chin, sitting in the den.

"I think it's pretty obvious." Eda said, "...She's got a crush on the little triclops."

All four parents nodded to this but wondered how much she crushed on Boscha.

"If she does like Boscha, we'll have to have a little talk with her when she arrives." Camilia said as she sat next to Odalia.

"I agree." Odalia said.

"Luz is the youngest, this is an important moment of her life." Raine said.

"Exactly. Plus, we may need to have a little talk with Boscha to make sure she knows how to treat Luz." Eda said.