Ch. 21: Dating and Making

She arrived at a small fast-food place.

"Boscha!" Luz said, calling her over, "Cute purse."

"Thanks, your sister let me borrow it." Boscha said, "You'll need to take it back to her when we're done."

"Oh! Well, that was nice of them." Luz said with a nod.

"Yeah, after what happened, I guess they wanted to make it up to me too, seeing as I was so mad." Boscha said, "A precious person like you doesn't deserve to be hurt."

"Oh, you always know how to make a girl feel special." Luz said as Boscha kissed her cheek.

"I'm just speaking the truth." Boscha said.

"Honestly, I'd rather be sold. This is boring." Skara said.

Boscha heard Skara's complaints before she slapped the bag, making Luz look confused.

"Sorry, pesky bug." Boscha said.

"Excuse me." Boscha said, going to the bathroom.

Boscha took the purse/Skara with her as the waiter came to their table.

"Can I take your order?" He asked Luz as she looks over the fast food menu.

"I'll just start with a blood berry smoothie. I'll order when my date comes back." Luz said.

Boscha tossed Skara onto the bathroom counter.

"What did I say about being quiet?" Boscha asked with her hands on her hips.

"That you would put me in a store and let me be put on sale?" Skara answered.

"Exactly! So, you either keep your mumbles and comments to yourself or I take you to the thrift store!" Boscha warned her.

"Okay, I will." Skara said.

Boscha opened her and started looking through her.

"What are you doing!?" Skara asked, feeling Boscha's hand in her.

"Oh, I'm just looking for... this!"

Boscha pulled out tape, Skara isn't too sure why that was in there. Boscha pulled out a strip and put it over the area that Skara's mouth was.

"There." Boscha said, "Now be a good little purse."

Skara mumbled through the table as Boscha put her back on her shoulder and headed off back to Luz.

"Sorry, just had to fix something." Boscha said, "Now where were we, my beautiful blacksmith?"

"We were about to have a lovely little meal to start off our date." Luz said as she gestured to the blood berry smoothie in the table. "Would you like to share a little smoothie before we order our food?"

'Oh Titan, why do I have to watch this?' Skara thought.

"Absolutely." Boscha said.

Much to Skara's horror, Boscha and Luz grabbed two straws and began drinking from the smoothie together like a loving couple from a cheesy romance movie.

'Titan, just sell me!' Skara thought, 'Anything is better than this! Kat and I would never do this!'

For the rest of the date, Skara was forced to watch as they continued to do lovely dovey things that made her want to puke! Such as, feeding eat other, calling each other pet names, and Boscha cuddling with her.

'How could they be so cheesy?!' Skara thought with a groan!

"It was great hanging out with you, Babe." Boscha said, "I can't wait to do it again."