Ch. 19: Hexside Love

The next day, Luz was excited to get to her workshop.

"Come on, come on, come on!" Luz said.

"I'm coming, Luz, hold on." Amity said.

Luz wanted to get started on the rest of the armor before school, acting as giddy as a child on their birthday.

"Have you been eating sugar again? Because you're way too hyper." Amity said.

"Nope! Just jumpy! I'm not used to staying still for so long when I don't want to." Luz said to Amity.

"Well hopefully school can burn off that energy, especially if you see Boscha." Amity said with a smile.

"Like you won't be happy to see Willow. You two becoming official is gonna be the talk of the school!" Luz said.

"Oh, it won't be that big of a deal." Amity said.

"Please, Amillow is shipped at school almost as much as BoschLuz is." Luz said

"Amillow? That's our ship name?" Amity asked her.

"What's wrong? Don't like it?" Luz asked.

"It's not bad buts it's not good either." Amity said as they left Luz's room.

"Hey, I didn't make it, that's what everyone calls it." Luz said.

"We'll they could've made it better like Wilmity." Amity said as they headed downstairs for breakfast and the forge.

"Wilmity? Really?" Luz asked, "That's the best you could come up with?"

"Sorry, it's not like I'm part of the Potion Party like you and Boscha." Amity Said.

"Potion Party? Oh, Titan that's even worse." Luz said with a laugh.

"Shut up." Amity said, lightly shoving Luz.

"I don't think I will." Luz said.

The two sisters saw that their siblings weren't there yet, but Raine was making breakfast as they turned to greet them.

"Good morning girls." Raine said, "Ready for school?"

"Yes, Nini." They said as they sat at the table.

"Then you can enjoy your breakfast and then go enjoy some time before school."

"Great! I've been meaning to get into the forge since yesterday!" Luz said as Raine brought two plates of food to the table for her and Amity.

"Yes, I know. You get jumpy when you don't want to relax." Raine said with a small chuckle.

"I nearly strapped her to her bed." Amity said.

"Hahaha, very funny. The point is my day of rest is over and I'm ready to be active again." Luz said as she began eating with her left hand.

"You're the definition of sugar rush." Amity said.

"You really are." Raine agreed.

"Even though I didn't have anything sugary in a few days?" Luz asked.

"Like you said, you're jumpy." Amity said with a smirk.

As the three of them were eating breakfast, a certain trio of siblings was walking right past the kitchen with an illusion spell to make them invisible. They assumed Amity would be glaring at them all breakfast and Luz wouldn't talk to them, so they decided to pick something up on the way to school instead. Luz and Amity will talk to them when either of them are ready. Later, when Amity and Luz arrived at school, after working on the mold for the armor, a certain half Demon was instantly in front of Luz.

"What happened to you!?" Boscha demanded.

"Oh hey, Boscha. Listen, I-" Luz tried to saw before Boscha covered her mouth.

"If you say this happened because of your workshop, I am going to slug you because we both know you're careful in there!" Boscha said.

"I could explain if you want." Amity said with her hand up.

"Yes, please explain why my Kitten has a broken arm and a scar on her head." Boscha said, putting her arms around Luz.

"Boscha." Luz said with a blush.

"So, it's like this. A few days ago....." Amity said as she told Boscha the full story.

-5 minutes later-

"Oh, I'm going to kill them." Boscha said.

"And I agree with that but letting them wallow in their shame is a better punishment." Amity said.

"They FUCKED with my girlfriend's head and got her hurt. That will not fly with me." Boscha said as she gestured to herself.

"Boscha, calm down." Luz said.

"I will not and frankly, you should be just as upset as me!" Boscha said to Luz.

"I am but they feel guilty enough as it is. It'll take time for me to forgive then but I don't want to hurt them." Luz said as they began to walk into the school.

"You are WAY too nice." Boscha said before she wrapped an arm around Luz to pull her close. "But I love you for that."

Boscha kissed her cheek and they walked to class.

"Speaking of girlfriends, I am going to find mine." Amity said as she went off to find Willow before class.

She found Willow at her locker.

"Hi, my little flower." Amity said.

Willow turned and found her girlfriend smiling widely at her, making her smile as she greeted her with a kiss in the cheek.

"And hi to you too, my lovely Orange Blossom." Willow said.

"How have you been?" Willow asked.

"Uh, a lot happened since I last saw you."

"Well, you can fill me in later. Right now, I feel like walking my girlfriend to class if that's alright." Willow said as she held Amity's hand.

Amity was glad she had Willow; she might've murdered her siblings if it wasn't for her keeping her under control. Speaking of her siblings, each of them had ran into their boyfriend/girlfriend after they got the school and explained the situation to them about what happened. It was safe to say ALL of them got a scolding for what they said to Luz but weren't made single since they promised to make it right.

"You're lucky you beautiful/handsome/cute." Viney, Jerbo, and Cat said in different parts of the school with their girlfriend/boyfriend.

"Don't expect any kisses until you do make up for it." Viney said to Emira.

"And do not expect any nicknames. We are professional until then." Jerbo said to Edric.

"Understood?" Cat asked Skara.

"Understood." Emira, Edric, and Skara replied before they all went to class.