Part 1 (~ ̄³ ̄)~

It was a regular morning. As usual, I didn't wanted to wake up early so I kept on sleeping until the last bell of the alarm rang. The very first thing I used to do was to pick my phone and check if anyone from my family had touched my phone when I was sleeping (even if there is nothing to hide in it.) (^^)

As soon as I opened my WhatsApp, one notification popped up and I was shocked as it was from one of my old and dear friend. I didn't opened her message at first as i didn't wanted to show her my excitement :-P

Then i washed my face and got ready. As usual, I had my breakfast, sat in my car and reached my office. Everyone greeted me with a bright smile and I too smiled back at them.

But little did I knew that I would be shocked ...I mean this much shocked
(☉。☉)

She was sitting there, i mean, yes, she was sitting on the chair, she came and hugged me so tightly. I got soooo emotional with this gesture of hers
(个_个)

I hugged her back and she almost shouted in excitement but thanks to me that i reminded her in time that its my office. And she covered her mouth with her hands. She still does such stupid stuff..i mean..even after becoming a Chartered accountant >.<

She started complaining me that y didn't I saw her message. I behaved as if i didn't knew that she messaged me. I apologised to her and said that I woke up late so didn't got much time to check my phone. (Such a great liar I am ;) )
I was just thinking all this and suddenly she said , "you r still the same.. got late for the office, just like u used to get late for school and then college..."

Yessss i know her since then, since we were in class 1. She was my bestfriend..i mean bestest friend...even now she is... atleast I think so :^)

I still remember...

FLASHBACK
I still remember that we were so close to each other, not even a single day i used to spend without talking to her.
In our college days both of us got attracted towards some boys.
( '◡‿ゝ◡')
They were none other than THE VERY FAMOUS KPOP GROUP~ BTS ⟭⟬
And both of us became army ⟬⟭
We used to love them alot and still we do love them alot and even more than before.
I was jin biased and she was jungkook biased. We used to talk about them for whole fu*king day. Loving them was our second favourite thing to do and first thing was to become a CA. Both of us were so determined towards our career. We didn't stopped until we reached our goals.
Whenever we felt low, BTS was there for our rescue. •́ ‿ ,•̀

---------------- ----------------
Flashback ends...

Me ~ we didn't talked to each other since last 2 years. How are you, komal?
Komal~ Yeah, we got so much busy, uff, our lives have become so hectic. Btw i m doing great, wbu..Kishita?
Me~ yeah, m good, may be.
Komal~ ohh, is it so... don't worry..i want to tell you something, and that's gonna blow ur mind, i guess...
Me~ what..!?
Komal~ ohk, it's about BTS...!!!! Wait, r u still an army nahh..!!??

JIN's POV
It was a fine day for me as always...i got up early as always and continued with my daily routine. I got a call from V, he reminded me that we have a concert in just 3 months in LA. I told him that i remembered.

Actually all of us were so excited but a little bit sad too as we still didn't knew how many times more we could do the concert..As it was already april 2026.
We all were so afraid that the most dreadful year 2027 would come soon.

I still don't know that what I am gonna do after our disband...uff...this word 'disband'...always moves me to tears...!!!
But we have to face the reality...i can't break my army's precious heart but can't do anything...!!!! Why...!!???
.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·.