Proposal... ^_^

Aww soo my baby was missing me..i went closer to her...my eyes were continously staring at her lips and she smiled a little bit looking at my face... I was about to kiss her but suddenly someone knocked the door and it was jin hyung...ohhh god.. hyung..!!
༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

I said," coming hyung".

I looked at komal and she was laughing at me.. really..!!

I said," Wait for it babygirl..now I will show you that who is jakayy..!!"

She just kept laughing..!! (ᗒᗩᗕ)

I opened the door and Hyung and SIL were standing outside...i asked them to come inside.
I don't know y but they were looking at us so curiously...!!
So jin hyung asked so maknae what's up..!?
I said, nothing much we were just talking.

Jin hyung said, ohh really..!!? So lets go for dinner..!!
I replied back saying okay..!!

Kishita's pov

We were on our way to restaurant and i was just thinking about that hug. I was literally blushing... suddenly komal noticed me and asked me what happened..!?

But I was more curious about her and jk so I asked her back... first of all..u tell me what happened bro..!??

I was so excited to listen but she said...he was about to kiss me but suddenly u and jin started knocking the door. Ohh shit.. was all i could say..!! I felt so bad for her and apologized to her but gave her assurity that don't worry...u can kiss him after the dinner..hahahaha..
And she was literally blushing..!!
I saw her like this for the first time..!!

So we had our dinner and we were going towards our rooms.

There were 3 rooms..one for me and komal.. second one for jin and 3rd one for jk.
So we went in our respective rooms.

But at approximately 11.30 pm i opened my eyes and komal wasn't there..i got so much tensed that I called her but she didn't picked up..then i called jin oppa and he got worried so he asked me to come outside. As I went outside, I saw jin oppa and he looked relaxed..he told me that he called jk and he said that komal is with him ;-)

I was relaxed so I was about to go to my room but jin oppa asked me if I was hungry...and truly saying I was literally hungry so we both went to the restaurant area and ordered some food. We took our food and went outside in the garden area. We ate our food and then both of us were looking at the sky...the stars look so beautiful..!! I couldn't take my eyes off them.

Jin's pov

Omg she looks so pretty while looking at the sky..she is just like that brightest star for me...those stars are my army and i m that moon...!! Do I love her..!? This question was still bothering me..!!
But I feel so happy and relaxed whenever I m with her..!!
I don't know..!!

Komal's pov
So this guy called me in his room saying that he got hurt but he looks fine..!!
He is such a great liar..!!
Jk was smiling at me... I asked him y did he called me and y did he lied to me..!!

He said to take my revenge..

I mean..revenge..what kind of revenge..!?

What did I do..!?

He said," ohh..so u forgot about it..when I was about to kiss you and jin hyung came and the way u started laughing at me..!!"

Ohhh that.. I wasn't laughing at you baby.. its just that I found it funny..!!
Sorry baby...i said while making my puppy face..but I don't think that it worked much..!!