Get ready for punishment..!! 🌚

Kishita starts singing one of her favourite song With You by Jimin.
Jin and jk open their eyes wide coz she sings that song very perfectly.

After the song finishes jk and komal start clapping for her. But jin keeps on looking at her.
The first words come out of his mouth are- really?

Kishita~ was it fine?

Jk~ it was so good.

Jin~ y didn't u told me earlier that u r such a great singer?

Kishita ~ coz I don't think so.

Jin~ r u mad..! U r sooo good..!! I m so impressed.

Kishita~ hahaha... thankyou....!!!

Jin~ u have to sing one more song for us.

Kishita ~ aahhh but...!!!

Jin~ u have to...!!!!

Kishita~ okay..!!

Jk~ wait..lemme send this performance's video to jiminah. He will definitely love his song in ur voice.

Then, kishita started singing 0' clock by BTS.
All of them were enjoying so much.

Jimin's pov

It's been more than 2 hours and we r just talking with each other. I still don't know that whether I should tell her about me or not. She still thinks that I am a normal boy. How will I tell her that I am jimin of BTS. Idk that how will she react.!

I got a message from JK. He sent me a video but I can't see that video here as I am with her.

I told her that I have some important work so I have to go now.

She just said,"yes..infact I am also getting late. Su-zi would be waiting for me."

Jimin~ su-zi?

Jian~ my sister.

Jimin~ ohh...u never told me her name.

Jian~ yes..!! But it's really strange. I always talk about her but never mentioned her name.

Jimin~ yeah..hahahah..okay...bye...i will miss you.

Jian~ I will miss you too. And don't forget to call me after reaching home. Okay?

Jimin~ yes.. don't worry.

As I was about to move..she came and kissed on my left cheek. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt that touch on my cheek.
She was about to turn her face away but I lip kissed her and she got red.

She immediately ran from there after that kiss and I kept on smiling widely.

I also left from there with my happiest face.

I was so happy that I just wanted to share my happiness with anyone.
I went to yoongi hyung's home and called rm and hobi hyungs also.

Rm and hobi hyungs were busy so I told everything to them on phone. They were so happy for me. Infact hobi hyung started crying and said,"omg..my maknaes r so fast."

I just laughed at this line.
Then, I met yoongi Hyung and told him about me and jian.
Yoongi looked so happy for me.

Yoongi~ omg..this is such a happy news. I already knew that u liked her.

Jimin~ ohh really..!! But.. I am little bit worried coz she still doesn't know that I am BTS member.

Yoongi~ ahh..then just tell her..she would be happy to know that.