Is it real? :0

Ohh..wait..i think i saw her...yess it was her..!! I went there and said hello from behind...she hesitated a little bit..i could feel it...but she turned around...and now i can clearly see her face...i just got lost in her eyes...yess..i m in a different world now..i can't think about anything else...she kept on asking that who am i..?

But..wait..she don't know who am i..??

Ohh wwh...u r such a fool..ur face is covered..how can she recognise you..!!

I gently held her hand and took her to the other side...yess..she tried alot so that i can leave her hand but i went closer to her ears and I just told her that I am WWH...you know.. and her eyes got widened..she got shocked..and now it was not difficult for me to take her along with me.

Now we were in the dark..there was no one here..she was still in shock..and she just said..u r lying...!!

I removed my face cover and she literally got jungshooked and was about to fall but I held her hands on time..!!

She said..."u must be an imposter..!! I know..!! U can't be jin..!! I need to leave..!!"

She was about to run but she fell down...I immediately went to her and found that one of her hand got injured..it was a small wound...but when I saw her face..she was crying.. Literally...!? Is she crying for this small wound...?? I mean...c'mon girl.. r u kidding me..!!
But i found it cute...I started smiling looking at her...and she got startled and started moving her another hand on my wwh face..she was soo surprised..!! She literally pinched herself just to find out if she was dreaming or something..?
I helped her to get up as she was sitting on the road for whole time..

she asked me once again..r u real..!?
I mean really..once again? Y can't u believe me..!!?? I took all the risk to meet you and u..!?
She exclaimed, " what..!! To meet me..!!"
I just said.."yeahhhhh..!!!" (Not said, actually i shouted)

I couldn't control more so I just asked her about her..i mean..from where is she.. what's her name..when can i meet her next time..?

She was in shock even now also...she was not in a state to speak anything..!! So i told her ," I have a concert in just 1 hour...so please..tell me as soon as u can..!!"

And it worked, she started speaking and answered all my questions in just one line..!!

She~ I m kishita, i m from India, i came here for ur concert as i m an army and i m jin biased..!!

Literally she said that..!? I m her bias..!?

I gave her my phone number and asked her to call me at 9 in the morning..!!

"I m getting late for the concert and i don't wanna disappoint my army..! So please try to understand...and i will talk with u after my concert.. annyeong..! Please do call me..i will wait.!!" I said.

Kishita's pov
What..wait..m i still dreaming..!? Yess i guess..hahahaha..!! I was laughing like an idiot..and found that i m all alone in the dark..so i went to the busy street again...komal was there looking for me.
I went to her and i was all quiet but she started yelling at me..she started asking me where was I...

I was not in the state to speak anything..

All i could say was just ,"i met him"
She asked ,"what..!? Whom..!?"

I said," JIN"

She literally started laughing...i mean... anyone would do that..

She said," even i met someone..i got bumped into him..but then i fought with him..but I feel bad for him..sorry boy..!"