Who is she? (・o・)

Concert day
Finally THE DAY IS HERE..!!

We were soooo excited that we reached the venue 6 hours before the actual time 乁 ˘ o ˘ ㄏ

Finally its 9 pm...!! We r already standing on our places.. everyone is shouting so loudly..!!!

And the best part is that we r in front row..!! Really..!!!!

Kishita's pov

I was standing right in front of the stage...count down started and finally that huge wall on the stage started moving upwards and my heart beat also started raising...omg..i saw him...omg i saw them...my eyes got widened..!!!! :-O

I hugged komal so tight and she hugged me back..we were continously looking at them..!!

V looked soooo sexyyyyy....i mean sooooo sexxxyyyyy..!!!

Jiminahhh...he was continuously smiling...omg...that angelic smile...!!

Namjoon...he is much more cool in reality...!! I can't believe that someone can look like this...!?? Really..!!??

Hobi...he was laughing...is he even real..!?? He is literally sunshine..!!

Yoongi...my my my god...that mannnn..!! He is sooooo cutee...!!! Really...his kitten face...!!

Jungkook...omg...he is hottest bunny ever..!! I mean look at that man...the way he is smiling...i m confused...is he more cute or more hot..!??

And then my Jin...i can't imagine..how to explain...he is so pure...his smile...his face..he is totally my angel...!! I Literally got tears when I saw him...!! Yes i m crying...m in tears..i can't stop crying...i don't know y..!? Is this true love..!?

I looked at komal..and she was so jungshooked that she was crying..!! She was continuously screaming- jungkookkkkkkk..!!!

After the concert
The concert was soooo good...!! It was the best thing ever happened to me...!! I can never get over it..i can never forget that night..!! And specially when Jin came to my side... literally m not kidding...he looked at me..!! I cant explain how i felt...i almost got fainted...!! He smiled at me..i found him looking at me for more than 7 or 8 times maybe..!
M i dreaming or is this real..!?

But komal, she was in tears..i asked her y...she explained ,"this was the best night ever...i don't know whether such night will come again or not...!! I m crying coz jk didn't saw me...he did came to my side for once but he didn't saw me..!! Why..!!?? I want to cry..!!"

I asked her not to cry... destiny is with us... U will definitely meet him again..!! Dont wryy...brooo..!!

I think that she got some relief after listening to my words..!!

Jin's pov

I don't know y I was looking there again and again...!! I don't know y but she was so attractive..i don't know what happened to me..!? I hope that cameras didn't captured all that..!

JK~ Hyung..tell me one thing that y were u going to that side again and again in the concert..!? I couldn't go there coz whenever i was about to go...u were already standing there..!? Did u knew someone who was standing there..!?

Jin~ No No..not at all...!! Maybe u r overthinking..!

V~ no hyung..even I noticed that..!

Jin's pov

I don't know what to say...how to stop them..but yes they were right..!! There was someone special..i don't know..!? I hope that she will come tomorrow also..i wish so.!!