Surprise..!! ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

But he reminded us back that he was telling his problem.

He told us, "that girl's parents want her to marry someone else because they think that I will never reveal that she is my girlfriend. They think that I am just using her."

Then we asked him that then y don't he reveal her?

He said," army.. I am still not sure that whether they will accept her or not..I always thought that I will tell about her to army after our disband but her parents are not ready to listen."

Even we didn't knew that how to console him coz even we don't know about army's reaction.
But still we tried to console him.

Kishita~ Listen V, army loves you alot and they want u to be happy, they will definitely accept her once they got to know that u feel happy with her.

Komal~ ofcourse, they just want u guys to live ur lives happily afterwards, they won't create any problem for u guys.

Kishita~ yes, true fans will always support their BTS boys.

Komal~ and those who don't, they were never ur true fan.

V~ omg..ur words r giving me so much strength. I will definitely tell army about her and I am sure that army will accept her. She is so nice that army will also start loving her. But if army do not accept her then I will let her marry someone else coz I can't break my army's heart. I will try my best to convince her parents that they don't get her married to anyone else until our disband. I hope that they will understand."

V's love for army..omg..both of us were in tears after listening his words.
These guys r really very precious.

We promised V that we will try our best to solve his problem. He got confused that how we r gonna do that..but don't worry we know very well that what we have to do. ;)

5 days later

Jk's birthday is coming soon and komal really wanted to surprise him so she called all the BTS members except jk and jin.

Jimin said," Both of u should come to Paris as we r already here for a fan meeting. Jk and jin hyung will be so happy."

Hobi said," yes, we have only 3 days to decide. Jk will get surprised when he will see you."

Namjoon said," even Jin hyung will be surprised."

Komal and me agreed for the idea.

On JK's birthday
Komal and me reached Paris and took cab to reach the hotel where other members were waiting for us.
We were so excited to meet them.
We reached the hotel, Suga and Jimin were already there to welcome us. But they told us that jk is in his room and Jin went outside with V as he wanted to buy some stuff.
Then we got an idea to surprise JK.
We went to our rooms where namjoon and hobi were already present.
Namjoon had already made the plan.
He asked komal to do a video call to JK from the hotel room.

Komal called JK.

Komal~ hey, how u doing kookie?

Kookie~ heyyaaa, m missing you so much, what about you, aren't u not missing me?

Komal~ No, not at all, y would I miss you?

Kookie got upset and made his bunny pout.

He looked around his room, then he looked at his phone and said," where r u? Ur room..it looks exactly like my room..!!"

Komal couldn't control more and started laughing hard.

Infact all of us couldn't control our laughter.